Chapter 24-I wasn't expecting...

Chapter 24-

The honey moon came to an end and we were soon back at the palace.I was feeling a bit off so I went upstairs to lie down as Brandon attended to some things.Soon there was a soft knock on my door.

"Beverly?"Angelica asked.Her soft voice not ringing in my ears.

"Yea?"I asked sitting up.As I sat up a wave of nausea flew of me like a tidal wave.I bit it back and she came over.

"Are you alright?No offense...you look pasty."She said sheepishly.

"I'm feeling a little off but I think I'm fine."I assured.Biting my lip hard.

"So how was the honey moon?Did you guys...you know?I know the heat was on the weeks when you were gone and-Beverly?"I suddenly felt the bile in my throat and I ran to the bathroom and up everything was.

"Are you okay?"Angelica asked scooping my hair out of my face.I flushed the toilet and sat up straight.

"I don't know."

"You guys had sex...right?"She asked talking about it calmly.How could she do that?She was more shy then me and she was suddenly confidence to the max!

"Well....y-yea.Once.We only did it once and then that was it."

"Did you guys use protection?"She asked.I tried to think back to that day...I wasn't really myself but I don't remember protection in the way of a condom or anything...And I wasn't on birth control because I wasn't planning on sex.If I knew about the heat I would of waited on becoming a werewolf.

"I don't remember."

"Are you on birth control?"

"No."

"How long since?"

"Well it was the...third day so just over three weeks."

"Well let's go."She said helping me up."We are going to go down to Morgana the doctor."

Ten minutes later I took many tests,such as a blood test,an actual pregnancy stick test and I sat on the chairs nervously in the office.I was eighteen...turning nineteen in a month.I can't be pregnant.I bit my lip nervously and pulled on strands of hair.

"Let's take an ultra sound.See if we can see anything."Morgana said.Ultrasound?You can see small...like baby cell things this early?

"Well may see something..."She said but the look on her face was unreadable.She wasn't happy nor was she upset.My breathing became a bit heavy as the cold jelly pressed against my stomach.

"Just relax..."She said in a soothing voice.I slammed my eyes shut and tried to lower my heart rate.Suddenly something panged in my stomach.

"Oww..."I said opening my eyes.Angelica's eyes and Morgana's eyes were bulged out.The device she used was dropped and they were just starring at my stomach.I looked down and something bulged out on my flat stomach.It was about ten centimeters out and plopped back down.It was like a little ball being thrown around.

"What is that!?"I yelled sitting up.Suddenly everything happened very fast.

Suddenly two spurs came in through the large window.They were like something out of a nightmare.There skin was wrinkled and wet and blood dripped down from there head.They were both about seven feet tall,there wings were black and battered,they had long finger nails like knives...and there eyes were black like the night.

Angelica and Morgana had fallen due to the flying glass.but I stayed still like a statue.They both starred at me.Not like they wanted to kill me...they starred at me differently.But they're gaze shifted down to the bulging parts of my stomach.There gaze wasn't angry.It was almost like they were curious.I looked around and Angelica was stunned and Morgana was knocked out and bleeding from glass shards.Surprisingly I was not injured nor was I moved.It's almost as if they directed it not at me.