Chapter 23-I'm sorry Heat?

Chapter 23-I'm sorry heat?

The next morning I woke up in pain.I had cramps like no tomorrow that made me want to cry,my back killed and my head felt like it was splitting in half.I moaned in pain and turned over and suddenly he touched me.The touch was enough to set my whole body into sparks.

"Shit,your on fire."he commented moving his hand away.I felt my core tingle and my stomach muscles clench.What was happening now?

"Are you ok-....oh shit."He said placing another hand on my bare back making sparks shoot up again.

"Already?what the hell is this?"He asked himself.

"What is what!?I swear to God Brandon you better tell me what's going on."I growled clutching my paining stomach.

"do you feel pain anywhere?"

"Yes.My stomach,my back and my head are killing me."

"God dammit."He cursed.

"Brandon."I warned.

"It's a werewolf thing.It's something only females get and it's called heat."

"Like dogs?"I asked angrily.

"Yes."

"Well...I'm fine."I said angrily throwing the covers back I went to the bathroom and ran an ice cold bath.I stepped in and the cold water didn't help anything.I got out and moaned painfully as my stomach pulsed in pain.I shoved on shorts and a tank top and went back into the bedroom and sat on the chair clutching my knees to my stomach and resting my head on them.

"What will make it go away?"I asked desperately.

"Sex."He answered.

"Excuse me?"

"Sex.The heat is when you are ready to reproduce."

"Oh sweet Lord."I sighed slamming my head against my knees.

"We don't have to.I don't want to pressure you into anything."

"I don't need it...I'll-"I was cut off by a sharp pain.

"Be fine."I sighed as it passed.He nodded and went down stairs pressing a kiss to my forehead.My breathing stopped once his lips touched my heated and sensitive skin.He left the room leaving the trail of his scent lingering.

I couldn't control myself,I got up and walked downstairs.My mind wasn't on straight.I walked into the kitchen where he waited for the tea to finish.

"Are you alright?"He asked.I walked over to him and stood infront of him before gripping his shirt aggressivley and pulling his lips down on mine.I kissed him hard and he applied the same amount of pressure back,I moaned happily opening my mouth to let the minty taste of his mouth into mine.I pressed my whole body against his.He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist,he somehow turned off the kettle for tea and began walking.As he walked he never broke the kiss once.I pushed my fingers through his silky and very soft hair and soon I felt the soft comfort of the bed under me.

The material of his shirt was rubbing against my skin annoyingly so I tore it off and whipped it on the floor,letting my hands raom along the muscular arms that were on mine.I dug my nails roughly into his arms.

"Bevs...are you sure?"He asked.I nodded not really paying attention.Soon the pain eased and it was just a dull sensation afterwards that was a nice relief.But I was just sore and in pain all over.I guess the first time for a girl isn't going to feel the best the next morning.

I just laid on my stomach,just starring into space.Brandon was sleeping soundly the side of his face pressed against the top of my back.I'm pretty sure he was fine considering he has done this before.

Wait...

He's done this before.

Probably a lot.

I growled angrily at the thought and it seemed to have woke him up because he moved a bit pressing a kiss to my back.

"Are you alright?"He murmured settling back down.

"Peachy."I said getting up and letting him fall face first into the sheets.I grabbed a pair of jeans and a form fitting sweater.I shoved them on angrily and did them up.

"What's wrong?"He asked sitting up and stretching.

"Oh...nothing I just realized that what we did shouldn't phase you considering you have done it multiple times before with multiple girls.Am I right?"I asked fixing my side of the bed.

"Beverly...why are you acting like that?Okay so yes I have had sex before but I am not some major player who had sex with the whole cheerleading and soccer team."He said getting up as well.

"Probably the whole cheerleading team though."I assumed.

"Okay...the cheerleading team isn't even that big."He said trying to reassure me.

"Your disgusting."I said going into the bathroom.I brushed my long hair and he came in shortly after shoving on a white shirt.

"I love how all of this is coming out now."He pointed out.

"It's all coming out because you probably never done it with a virgin before."See?Mentally I was still a virgin.I couldn't even say the word sex with out becoming nervous and embarrassed.He didn't say anything and I saw him out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm going for a run."I said pushing past him.

"Look,Bevs I asked you last night if you were sure and you said yes."He was right...I did say yes but come on I was angry and in pain and it was the heat of the moment.

"I said yes because I was in excruitiating pain!I was practically on drugs!Not observing anything around me!You could have asked me if I wanted to play catch with a knife and I would have said yes!"I said.

"Well...are you alright?"He asked again as I had my hand on the front door.

"I'm fine."I said opening it and slamming it shut behind me.I went for a long run and after I began just working out angrily.I was in a lot of pain but working out always eased off the stress and anger.It was late when I got back and close to dinner.I walked in and Brandon stood by the stairwell in a very nice and form fitting tux,that complimented him very well.I must say it makes him look...dangerous and mysterious.

"Playing dress up?"I laughed.Work outs always put me in a better mood.

"No.We have reservations.So I suggest you hurry."He said looking at his watch.

"Reservations?"I asked surprised.

"Yep.Go get cleaned and ready."He said gesturing to upstairs.I starred at him oddly but went upstairs.I got showered and changed into a dark red dress that was made of satin but flowed nicely around my mid thigh and clung to the curves that I slightly had.I strapped on black heels and let my hair flow down.I walked down stairs where Brandon was waiting and he smiled nicely at me.

"You look beautiful,as always."He said kissing my head lightly.He opened the door for me and he held his arm out for me.I took it and smiled.

"You know I am sorry right?"He asked as we walked to the rental car her purchased.

"I know.I'm sorry too.I over reacted."

"No.Actually you didn't.A regular person who is a virgin would act like that.And I basically...fueled the fire."He laughed.

"I am fine but I don't want to see any of these flings around my house."I said as he opened the door.

"Your house?"

"Yes.My house."I smiled buckling on my seatbelt.

"I assure you I never gave one of those...flings my address.I never brought them home."

"Good.Because I probably would have burned your bed."I laughed as he started the car.