My Hero

My Hero

"Bring her to be prepped." I heard a voice say. I looked up from the ground and shadows moved from beyond the cell. I stayed still when the cell opened and a dark figure came in, he wore all black with a ski mask that revealed his mouth and his red eyes. I stiffened and moved back.

"Let's go, bitch." He growled angrily.

"Get the hell away from me."I  said moving the cuffs from his path. He snarled at me annoyed and I used the little strength I had left to fight. I gave him a good kick in his shins but he just growled and clenched my torso. I let out a yelp when I heard a small crack. He carried me out of the cell door and along the dark, dirty and dusty old hallway. He brought me outside where a large pole with chains was stuck to the ground.

"What are you doing?" I cried. No one said anything but he shoved me down and they locked cuffs around my wrists again. These ones were shorter so I did little movement. Due to being crouched so long my stomach erupted in pain from the cut, there was also a shattering pain in my left side.

"Let me go." I cried again. A man came over with another ski mask on. He had a long sharp knife. I struggled against the chains moving them from his grip. He clasped his whole hand around my tiny hip to keep me still and he began running the blade across my fore arms, legs, chest, face and stomach. I cried in pain as blood seeped out and the skin broke loose.

"The Spurs are coming now baby. Have fun." He chuckled like it was a fun game. Tears dripped from my eyes as blood ran down every inch of my body. I cried out for help trying to rip myself from the chains.

Brandon's POV:

I came to a stop when I heard Beverly's cry. It was a cry of pain. It wasn't far but we had to hurry. I also smelt fresh blood and I feared the worse. I ran faster in the direction of her cries. The sky began to get dark and stormy.

"They're coming. We must hurry." Emma said. We ran faster and came to a clearing where a large wooden pole was stuck to the ground and Beverly hanging from it by chains. She didn't move she just swayed back and forth. My stomach lurched at the sight and I felt as if I would become sick on the spot. I rushed over as Emma walked slowly. I broke the chains angrily and Beverly slumped into my arms. She was alive but her heart was beating faintly. We had to get her help.

"Hurry they smell a demons blood. I can hold them off. Go." Emma ordered and I nodded and ran.

Emma's POV:

I ordered Brandon to take Beverly and go. I looked into the direction the Spurs were coming from. Only three of them were coming towards us, they were taking precautions.

"Demons form the Underworld, I call for your aid, help me in the battle to save the Queen."

"Beverly...." I whispered.

Brandon's POV:

I brought Beverly into the house and people gasped at the state she was in. I took no time in getting the doctor so I took care of her myself. I stitched every laceration on her body...but she needed blood.

But if I give her my blood she will shift...

I growled and rolled out my shoulders and I made a cut along my wrist and opened her mouth and let the blood drip in, as soon as more blood got into her body the colour in her cheeks came back in. I sighed happily knowing she would be okay and my cut healed quickly.

Now it was time to face my parents...

--------------