Chapter Thirty Part 2 (The final)

Katherine's POV:

"Why don't you just die?!" I screamed as I grabbed the spear that Otoniel was impaling through me.

I saw Sepherus running my way. I didn't know if he was going to be useful or not. "Sepherus, don't, this is my fight." I said loud enough for him to hear. He stopped dead in his tracks. "Please Katherina, let me help..." He whispered back. " No." I said as I took the spear of out my chest and kicked Otoniel across the cave.

"If you want to help me, help Kiona and my grandparents." I said. He nodded. Otoniel was a few meters away from me within seconds. " You've gotten faster... What have you done?" I asked. " Oh, just taking your daughter powers...nothing else." He said punching the ground, shattering the rocks and sending them towards me. I jumped into the sky and airbended a blast to prevent the rocks hurting me.

"That doesn't explain why you're still alive." I said as I waterbended the vapor creating a water circle around me. I crouch down and started turning the water into ice spheres, throwing them towards Otoniel. Some of the spears hit the tunnels, allowing vapor to escape. It made it difficult for me to see him but I took this as an advantage to turn the vapor into water and I saw Otoniel struggle, drowning in the water. Once I saw him I froze the place where he was.

"This time you won't get far." I said as I created spikes in the place where he was. They pierced his entire body. But before I could get to him, the water moved away from him, splashing all over me. "What the-" I said but I was too distracted with the whip of water and blood coming to me and grabbing me by the neck. I bent it out of my way and I did a few backflips.

I was closer to Kiona and my family. I could hear Kiona chanting. Sepherus and David were trying to weaken the barrier by mere force.

" I would like to thank your little baby, these powers are amazing!" Otoniel said walking towards me. "What do you mean?!" I asked creating fire blasts and sending them his direction, but somehow, he bended them and threw them my way which I dodge easily.

"Every second I become more powerful! Soon your daughter will be dead and I'll be invincible." Otoniel said earthbending some rock and kicking them my way. I tried to dodge them as best as I could, they were faster than i had ever seen a rock go.

"No! Kiona hurry up!" I screamed. "Otoniel, take my powers! I'm more powerful and trained, my powers would be more fitting. Please, stop hurting my daughter!" I plead.

Just the thought of my daughter dying, made my heart sink. " I won't allow you to do more !" Sepherus screamed flash-stepping in front of Otoniel and stabbing him with his sword.

That instance, the baby gave a horrendous scream "She is linked to Otoniel until the end of the spell!!" Kiona screamed.

"Stop!!!" I screamed flash stepping in front of Sepherus and Otoniel and retrieving the sword from his chest. Otoniel was laughing and in seconds he grabbed both of us by the neck, the pressure increasing by the second.

I couldn't do anything.

If he finished the spell, he would be invincible and my daughter would be dead.

But I couldn't give up... just yet. I looked at Sepherus and somehow he knew exactly what I was thinking.

We both took advantage that Otoniel was holding us and we both jumped and kicked him with all our force, I added some fire breathe. Otoniel fell back. And we landed swiftly in the ground. " Let's go destroy that barrier with all our power." Sepherus said grabbing my hand. " Let's take our daughter home. "I replied.

"David and Cornelia, let's switch!" Sepherus said and they both ran towards us. " Kiona channel us." I said as I created a water rope which Kiona grabbed.