Chapter One Part 2

Katherine's POV:

***Flashback***

The week after my mother's death, I had the urge and nagging feeling to prepare everything. Kiona was able to contact the lord of the witches and warlocks, Sir Kumaravadivelu. And within hours he was back to the capital city.

"There is a way", he said in the meeting room. " There is a way to make all vampire use your supernatural powers, Queen Katherina...But we will have to experiment first."

"What do we have to do?" I asked, hope rising in me. We could make this work.

"A very long time ago, before the war started a man call Mr.Steel, also a hybrid, tried to give his powers to his family members through the process of blood pills. Unfortunately, when he was about to discover the final stage of this pill, he was killed by the humans at the start of the war..."

"Blood pills?" Sepherus asked.

"Yes, one can use the blood of the hybrid in a small quantity, and that can give other vampires elemental powers for about 10 minutes, Mr.Steel wanted the final stage to have a duration of a whole day. That would be our goal. But I have a hypothesis." Mr.Kuma said.

"What is it?" Kiona asked. "Well, he was a normal hybrid rank, maybe if we try with the queen, it will last longer and much more powerful. After that, we would have to train the vampires in the arts of elemental control. But first, let's begin with the creation of the blood pills."

We all nodded. At least we could try.

And we succeeded. I donated half of my blood, and Lord Kuma started creating the pills with an enchanted formula that took about 10 warlocks and witches.

After the pill was made, we started testing it. With the vampires after a few couple of days, the effects started to take in, but it only lasted for a couple of minutes. We needed it to be permanent or a least partially.

So, we started looking for a solution. After a few days, Kiona found it.

"What we need, is quite simple. We need both the blood of the two rulers in order for the pill to be complete. Like a sort of yin and yang. Also, each element as to have their own pill. Once the person has an element, they cannot change, because each pill will have their own element. So if we want to make a fire pill, we will need: The blood of the queen, the blood of the king and a fire particle. That is all we need, aside from the spell. In the spell, we need to add some enchantments according to each element. "

"Yes! That's what we needed! Kiona you are as brilliant as ever!" Mr.Kuma said.

And we got to work.

And it was a victory and the best thing is that it lasted for about a year, the effects of the pill and if a vampire wanted to swallow the pill again it didn't have any secondary effects.

Now with werewolves, we didn't have the same luck. Since Sepherus was not a werewolf, we couldn't do the formula for werewolves, so, instead, we made them a moon ring, giving them the ability to transform at will and partially transform as well.

So now, time was the only problem.

Along with the whole community of witches and warlocks, we were able to make about 10-time portal for about a thousand people each. But we didn't have that many warriors...so the next step was to reproduce.

"My fellow vampires and werewolves, I as Queen and Supreme ruler of the vampires and werewolves, give you permission to reproduce. No more limitation. Reproduce as much as you can!"

I announced the news via television broadcast.

But although vampires started reproducing it wasn't fast enough. So, we still had to wait. Instead, we focus on the army we had ahead. 9 thousand men. The rest would be for population gain.

"I have an idea..." One of the generals said once we were in the meeting room.

I nodded him to continue on. "We can get humans...transform them...and compel them, to fight for us."

" That would be a good idea, but how are we going to get the humans?" Another general asked.

"We can destroy the wall and get them... little by little, by the end of our quest, most humans would be newly turned vampires and we could leave only a couple of pureblood humans." The first general explained.

"Yes, unfortunately, we can't make the reproduction process faster, but for now it sounds like a good idea." I said.

As so that was the plan.

We had the pills, the different types of warriors, and for about a month we trained as crazy beasts. It was not easy, in each portal we had about a thousand warriors but we made it.

Vampires were mastering quickly the elements, basic things first, then the more complicated.

We also transported the school subjects to the portal, since we don't have to sleep, vampires trained for about 23 hours daily.

Studying not only how to control the elements and fighting but also the geography terms of the whole world and survival tips. General studies every vampire should know.

And so, we are still in the process. The first time portal is the one that has been preparing the most, and so on the second and the third and so on they follow in time.

About this time, everyone was training, Kiona, Everyone from the school, Sensei Gin, Noah, Sepherus and I.

Everyone.

We are still in diapers, but, I want to believe that we can make this work...

***

"Madam, the first time portal generation soldiers are ready at your command to come out." Said a soldier.

Good.