Chapter Three

Katherine's POV:

Once we had arrived back to the castle, I went directly to the hospital where hundreds of vampires were injured with burns from the poisons used by the humans.

I started healing them and extracting the poison and I didn't feel like finishing until the last one was cured. Thankfully, no vampire died and I gave them some medicinal herbs that Kiona had brought, she was helping as well.

There was a pregnant vampire that was crying afraid of losing her firstborn. "Pease, queen, save us." She implored. But the poison already had reached her heart and I couldn't do much when she started desiccating. She was the only one I couldn't save. And it hurt me as much as if I had lost a thousand of my warriors.

"Don't push yourself so hard, love, you saved hundreds of vampires. You've been at it for a least three days."Sepherus said caressing my back. "I know, I just feel impotent, when I'll late to save someone that had a chance."

"Keep treating the rest of vampires and werewolves and give them food."Sepherus ordered. The rest of the medical teams where waterbenders in training.

Sepherus took my hand. "Come, let's change of environment. You have to rest love." I nodded. At this point I was so tired I wanted to sleep. On the way, I fell asleep walking and I felt Sepherus lift me up. Moments later I was welcomed by a soft pillow and a warm blanket.

***

I didn't know how much I slept, but I woke up feeling much better. After I took a bath I decided to go check up on the vampires. When I arrived one of the waterbenders, Mary, informed me that all vampires and werewolves had recovered satisfactorily. There was only a total of 250 deaths, the ones that inhale the poisons directly. I asked her if they had buried them and she told me that they had indeed.

I nodded. I left the hospital afterward and decided to take a walk around the city. The thought of having small kids soon in this place made my heart warm. I was going to make a better world for them. A young girl approached.

"My queen," She begun, bowed down. "Thank you so much for saving my brother. Here, please receive this, your majesty." She gave me a box of white roses. I smiled and accepted them. "Thank you." I patted her head.

"You know, I wonder how would you be with our future children." I turned around to see Sepherus looking at me with his gorgeous eyes and bear.

That bear drove me crazy. "Well, at a time like this, I wouldn't want to have children." I stated as Sepherus got close to me, gently grabbed my waist and gave me a light kiss on the lips.

I heard a squeal on the background, but I didn't care.it was just him and I.

We separated. "What would you do if I got your pregnant?" he said giving me a mischievous look. "Well, first of all, I wouldn't. We always use protection and I make sure of it. Second, my love, why bring to the world a baby with a war going on, making it the biggest target for the humans?" I explained to him.

"I know, it's just, everyone is getting pregnant and I want my own monkeys running here and there." he said pouting and snuggling in my neck. "We'll have our monkeys, but not now. We have to win first."

He kissed one last time and took my hand. We walked by each other's side and visit some shops around the city, vampires, and werewolves saluting us here and there, bowing their heads down to us.

"Come, let's escape this for just a second Katherina." Sepherus said pulling my arm towards the west. "No, honey. I have to get back to planning strategies with the commanders" "Come one, Katherina, just this once. Please." He looked at me directly in the eyes.

"Alright." Sepherus eyes lit up and he put me on his back and started running towards the forest. "Where are you taking me?" I whisper in his ear. "You'll see." He smirks.

Minutes later we arrived at a beautiful waterfall with crystalline water. It was a beautiful view. "Wow. This is beautiful honey." I said as I got off his back and kneel down touching the water. It was a refreshing cold.

"You want to take a deep?" Sepherus asked behind me. "Sure." I said as I turned around towards Sepherus but he was already striping down. I couldn't help but admire his body. He was strong, his tattoos made him look like a beautiful canvas to paint on.

He approached me fully in his birthday suit and started taking my clothes off, soon we were both as when we were born. He took my hand and softly guide me towards the lake, not taking his eyes from mine.

"Katherina... I love you." Sepherus said as we swam around each other. "I love you too Sepherus."

For the rest of the afternoon, we forgot about the war, about the humans and just made love to each other in the middle of the lake, in the middle of a forest.

***

"I think I had enough recess, it's time to deal with all of you." I said as I approached the dungeons where all the capture humans were in. "It's time for you to die and become my slaves." I said before biting every single one and compelling them to fight on the vampire's side.

"Those humans who didn't resist the bite, burn their bodies." I order a soldier that was with me as well. "Tell Kiona to open a border, and to train these newly made vampires in the arts of fighting. Not bending. They don't deserve to have bending abilities." "Yes, my queen."

I turned around and headed out of the dungeon my royal cape moving with each step I took. I turned around and saw a sink I immediately clean my mouth.

"Filthy, human blood, taste like a disease." I spat. "I'll make them pay for all of those deaths. I will. I'll bring the inferno to them. Just like they did when they killed you, mom." I said hugging with my hands the royal necklace my mother had.

The only thing I had from her. I looked towards my ring. "King David..." This filthy ring made me remember the pain she suffered. The pain we all suffer because of him.

I saw the blue rock in the ring light up.

I'll make everyone pay for the damage on my people.

They shall burn.

***

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please if you like it don't forget to vote, comment and share!

What do you guys think will happen? Do you guys think Katherina will allow Sepherus to get her pregnant? How ? Or will he not succed? What do you think of them having children?

Let me know in the comment below =D

XOXO

Lisa