Chapter Eleven

Unknown men's POV:

"Sarac, ict, longton, vite, desas, catatom". The witch whisper.

"It is done". She said in her thick accent.

"Did you do as I order you to?" I asked. "When the child is born, it will lose all its natures and powers, it will become human, and once the seal activates with the air particulars outside the womb, it won't be able to be tracked down, and her mother won't feel the child ever again." She snickered. "It will be lost!! The vampire heir will be lost!!" She laughed.

"Here, have your money. I'll get Katherine then." I said, ignoring her.

"As you say vampire." She then left me to carry Katherine out of her room.

I must take her to the woods, to a place where no vampire can imagine she's there. I'll take her to Los Encantados Wood, far, very far from Sepherus.

My luck had gotten to me when I found Katherine laying in a rock near the water stream that came from the vampire side of the world to the human side. I immediately recognize her. I could never forget her.

If it wasn't for that teacher, I could have been the father of that child she's carrying. Too bad for them, they will both pay for throwing me like a piece of trash. Both Sepherus and Katherine!

It was a day journey to Los Encantados woods but we made it just in time for dinner. I had ordered a minion of mine to organize a small house in the woods, to prepare food and to leave us alone. I, of course, didn't want any witnesses, so I kill him.

Humans were so weak.

Katherine had not woken up to my advantage, so I changed her to more countryside clothes. I had to plan everything in a way she would believe me.

I knew right away that she was pregnant since she was whispering "My baby, my baby, Sepherus, Sepherus" How pathetic. I had to do something about it. So I went to a witch to enchant her and the baby to become humans and untraceable.

He would pay me a lot for doing this. I'll make sure of that.

Otoniel would pay me a lot for this, after all, he was the one that gave me my powers. I worship him with my soul and I know he will be satisfied with my work. But before I go looking for him, I will take care of Katherine. My little dear Hybrid Queen... You're in my hands now. You and that brat of a child.

It was going to enjoy this..." I will take everything from you Sepherus. I promise you that. And you Katherine," I said as I looked towards her sleeping body. "I will make you pay for fighting for our love".

Katherine's POV:

My surroundings moved in circles, my head felt like a train had run over it. I felt weak as if I hadn't eaten in days. My body felt drained of all its energy.

I slowly open my eyes, trying to accustomed my eyes to the light. "My love, you're finally awake! I was so worried about you!" A man said. He was very handsome, black hair, pale skin, but what caught my attention were his red eyes. There was something that made him different.

"What?" I manage to say, although my voice felt raspy. "Here, have some water." He offered nicely. I took the water and drank it as If I had been in a desert my entire life.

"You...What do you remember love?" He said. I tried to remember something. But there was nothing, my head started hurting and I grabbed it to try and diminish the pain. "Babe, relax. Breathe in, breathe out. You fell from a tree and you hit your head pretty bad." He said.

"Do you remember me?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm your husband. You are my wife, Katalina."

"Katalina?" That name sounded so wrong to me. "Where are we?" I said as I took a look at the room. It was a small cabin. Very homey. "We are at our cabin. We live here honey. "

I stood up. "Why can't I remember anything?" I said looking around. This man was giving me the chills. "Calm down baby. I told you, you hit your head pretty bad. The doctor just left and told me that you and the baby were alright, Thank God." I looked at him with surprise.

"Baby?" I said looking around for any child. "Yes honey, we find out you're pregnant!" He said hugging me.

I grabbed my stomach. I felt a thrilling sensation in the pit of my stomach. I was carrying a baby and I fell from a tree. "This is too much for me. Is the baby alright?" I asked worry that something might have happened to the child.

"Yes honey, the baby is alright. You have to be more careful. I just have to feed you a well-balanced diet and you will be good as before." He said grabbing my hand and taking me to what I suppose was the Kitchen.

"I'll make you your favorite. Spinach spaghetti." He said smiling. How sweet of him.

"Can you tell me more about us...this..?" I said as I took his every movement.

"Of course, we met 3 years ago in school actually and once we graduated we decided to move here in the campsite of the country because you loved and enjoy so much nature. We have been married for a year honey." He said smiling.

"And it is just us in this area?" I asked. "Yes honey, we have the mountains to ourselves. And it's better this way! We always wanted to be away from all the vampire drama." My ears perked at the mention of vampires.

"Vampires? What are those?" I asked curiosity filled me. "Well, vampire are creatures, bad, really evil creatures that have the half of the world. And they feed on blood and innocent people. They had an ongoing war with humans trying to take our lands, that is why we moved more to this side so that nothing of that drama can get to us." He explained.

"But... isn't that dangerous? Not knowing when they could come?" I asked. "Nope. I will protect us when they dare touch our territory!" He said showing me is arm muscle.

I chuckle. Well, this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess my life is perfect. The perfect husband, the perfect house, and a future baby on its way.

While we ate I kept asking him questions about the things around us, thinking that maybe it could help me remember something but I didn't. I was completely blocked. I guess that accident was hard enough to erase my entire memory.

He took me to watch the mountains and the birds with the beautiful sunlight, but, although I ate I still felt very hungry and weak. "Is it normal for me to feel like this? Hungry and weak?" I asked him. "Of course it is. I'll bring you some rice. You are now eating for two. For that bundle of joy and yourself. Wait here." He said as he stood up and gave me a kiss.

I would have thought that his touch would make me feel some type of positive way but it felt repulsive. I didn't like his lips against mine. It didn't feel right.

I didn't even know his name. I should ask him that when he comes backs.

Minutes later he came back with some rice and chicken and I started eating once again. When I finish I saw him staring at me. "Do I have something in my face?" I asked. "Haha, no. I wanted to admire your beauty, my wife is very beautiful." I smiled at his comment. "Thank you..."

"I was wondering...what is your name?" I said looking at his red eyes.

He stayed silent for a few seconds and then he answered me.

"My name is Damon Black, love." He smirked.

-----

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

How many of you remember Damon Salvatore? I mean Damon Black? xD Since almost the start of the Hybrid Queen we don't see him! 

 What do you guys think he will do ? What do you guys think will happen? 

Please don't forget to vote and comment =D And thank you all for your support!

XOXO

Lisa.