Chapter Thirteen

Katherine's POV:

Katherina!

Katherina!

Wake up!

You're in danger! Wake up!

Run!

Run!

I kept hearing a man's voice. I started panicking. I felt a strong evil presence but I didn't know who was it. I ran as the voice instructed me but I couldn't do much. My stomach was aching and soon after I felt a liquid coming out of my legs. My water had broken. "My baby, my baby." I said grabbing my stomach.

A man so beautiful came out of the shadows. What caught my attention was the power that radiated from him. His dark blue eyes. His beard that looked so soft that I wish I could comb it.

I didn't feel any darkness from him, I felt an intense and pure love towards me. But he looked sad. Tired, probably exhausted. "Katherina. Please come back. I miss you." He said. He voice was so smooth.

"Sorry, I'm not Katherina...I'm Catalina." I replied. He softly grabbed my hand but at that moment a cold hand yanked me away from him and his figure disappeared.

I looked at the person who was holding my arm in a death grip. It was Damon. "You will come with me and be my slave!" He said as his red eyes became completely black, his face morphed into a monster. His fangs grew from his mouth and without a second thought, he bit me. The pain I felt was horrible. My heart started pounding and I felt the life out of me being sucked out.

I woke up with a scream. My entire body was sweating and shaking. I immediately rubbed my swollen stomach. It was bigger than what I expected it to be. I couldn't stop shaking. I had to breathe in and out a few times.

My baby was very active. I wanted so bad to know if it was a girl or boy. I wanted it to be a girl. A strong baby girl. Lately, I had found myself daydreaming about her arrival. How I would take care of her, comb her hair, washed her tiny body, take her to sleep, feed her. I was really excited to have her in my arms.

I put aside the nightmare and decided to go take a bath. My feet were swollen but I was able to walk just fine.Although I woke up early, Damon was nowhere to be found. "Where can Damon be?" I said while I took a shower. I was going to search for him, if not I'll find a way to cook me something.

I went outside our home and admire the view I had of the mountains and flower bench. I then hear a nose of something breaking. It sounded like a brick. I guess Damon must be there. I tried to locate the place where I heard the sound.

After a few minutes, I was completely lost, but I heard the sound again towards to my right and I made my way towards it. I walked a few steps and started seeing blood all over the ground. I gasp and motherly I grabbed my stomach.

My heart started pounding rapidly in my chest. I felt my head start to hurt. I was panicking all over again. Today is not my day. Where is Damon? I immediately turn around to run away from this scene but I hit myself with something hard. I was about to fall when strong arms grabbed my waist. "Hey, love." Damon said. I looked at him with complete shock.

"H..i.." I slowly said. "What are you doing here?" He asked "Umm... I was looking for you.." I whisper. "You shouldn't be walking around these woods alone, honey. Not in your advanced state. Be more careful. Would you?" He said. I nodded.

I turned around, my stomach bumping with Damon's hip. "Why is there blood on the floor?" I asked turning back to look at Damon. "Don't worry, love. This is where I cut the animals that I hunt and chop the meat." He said.

I breathe out the breath I was holding. My shoulders stopped tensing. "Oh, okay. I'll be heading home now. I feel tired. I wasn't able to sleep well last night." I said separating myself from Damon. It felt wrong when he held me.

He nodded. I left him doing whatever he was doing.

***********************************************

Damon's POV:

***A few hours before***

I woke early with a thirst. Bloodthirst. I needed to feed and although I had Katherine next to me I couldn't harm her, or she might run away from me or wake up her powers.

The witch did tell me that the spell could be broken if she experiences an emotion that was stronger than the spell. I couldn't allow that. But one day, I will take my thirst to have her blood.

"I hate the fact that I have to be here where I can't get human blood. I'll have to go to the city today. Meanwhile, I'll drink animal blood. Not as good, but enough." I said as I started running, looking for any animal I could find.

Sooner than later, I found a deer and drank its blood. I could use this deer to feed Katherine. I was taking it towards the cabin when I heard footsteps. My ears perk when I hear running.

Whatever it was coming was my way. I left the deer on the spot and went towards the person that was nearby. I had to kill her/him. I couldn't allow anyone to find Katherine. It would mean my death and my plan would be ruined.

It was getting close to the cabin. I fasten my pace but when I was about ten feet from the cabin I saw another deer. My heart turned to normal, seeing it was only an animal I had mistaken for a human or vampire.

But what a surprise I found myself when I turned around. "Damon." I looked at the person who was pointing a knife at my neck. "You bastard." The person sneer.

"Well, hello there. ready to die?" I asked.

--------------------------

Hey guys!!! I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter! What do you guys think will happen? Who do you guys think is the person that Damon will have to kill?

Do you think Katherine is going to have a baby boy or baby girl?

Please comment down below =D I'll love to hear your opinions.

Don't forget to give this chapter a vote if you liked it =D Pretty please with a cherry on top xD

Until next update =D

XOXO

Lisa