Chapter Five Part 3

Hey guys!I'm so sorry for not updating for the past three weeks! I have been very busy with work and college, and I was traveling around Colombia as well...So, I'm sorry. I hope this chapter makes up for the wait.

thank you guys for your support and please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Enjoy!

XOXO

Lisa

-----

Katherine's POV:

Cornelia had one weakness. Satra. But, it didn't stop her from earth bending and flipping the field of satra and Kraken Flowers over. I could almost see a volcano explode at the far end but I think that was my imagination.

To say I was about to pee my pants when I saw her with swift movements of her arms turn the earth around, was an understatement. Maybe I'll ask her to teach me something.

Not today.

"Sepherus, take the soldiers and leave, this is going to get ugly but I'll make it. Now be obedient and don't interfere. This is between Queens." I order.

It was the only way to make him leave the danger. She was another level of strength. "No, I'm staying!". Sepherus stayed. I started transforming into my battle mode, turned to him, my fangs growing, my eyes red like blood. "You will. " I said. "No Katherine, she's too strong." I looked him in the eye. "I order you to leave." "No Kathe- Yes My Queen." I compelled him to leave before objecting more to my orders.

I guess my compelling power is back. Sepherus looked at me with a worried look but I gave him a smile. "I'll be alright. I promise." He nodded. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." With that, the soldiers left with Sepherus, flash-stepping.

Cornelia follows them with her eyesight but before she could get and follow them I tackle her. "You should keep your eyes on me, grandma!"

I jumped in the air and started shooting fire blasts but each of them she reflects with her bare hand. I got closer to her and we engaged in hand to hand combat.

She reflects each of my attacks. With each hit I gave her, I firebended her. But the fire would blow out or she would hit me with a blow just as powerful.

Before I knew it I felt a sharp pain in my back. But it wasn't an attack from Cornelia, it was behind us.

Blood came out of my mouth. "Argh." Cornelia then pushed me backward, earth bended some rocks to keep me in place, I couldn't move. She then approached me and grabbed my head.

She put two fingers on my head and two on my heart. "Stravete." A white light came out of her and engulfed me, The only thing I saw where her eyes turning white.

I was in this palace, very old palace, stones were falling apart. "Hide, take care. Please don't come out, no matter what happens. Alright? Promise me!" A woman said to someone else. I follow the sound of the voice. It was behind the garden. The place where I killed David.

I was shocked to see that it was Cornelia. She hadn't aged a single day! "But mom! I'm scared! Please, you can't leave me alone!  " A younger woman said holding Cornelia's dress sleeve. "I have to, Ester, I'm the Queen. And one day you will understand that as Queens we have to sacrifice everything. Now, please go!" Cornelia said opening a secret door under the garden.

Cornelia...she was my mother's mother...She is my grandmother! Oh man... My own grandmother is trying to kill me.

Right after My mother, Ester went down the tunnels, these men, beautiful as only the could be, enter the garden. I took a better look at the men, and it was the devil himself. "Surrender little Queen. Or else, we will kill you all. " He had a smirk plastered on his face. But not a pretty one. "I rather kill you, traitors! You who are pureblood vampires alliancing yourselves to humans! How dare you!!!You have passed the boundary! David" She said her eyes turning from a blue to a dark red.

"It's you against us, Cornelia. You won't survive. We are more. The royal guards are all dead. Your family all murdered. Except for that little pest Ester. I'll kill her myself. Maybe even make her give me a child before killing her. What do you think? Huh? Her blood is useful. " The man said. "I won't allow you to touch her! Just watch me." She began fighting taking a chakram out and started fighting against David and his vampires and humans army but they kept coming, hundreds and hundreds.

So, the rebellion it was humans and vampires! Bastards!

"You are weak! I am going to become King! You'll see how we are going to rule and take control of the world!" The man screamed laughing.

"I won't allow you! There must be balance!"

Cornelia kept fighting, and in the vision, it showed how she fought for days. Until the last day, A warlock put a malefic spell on her, desiccating her but not enough to kill her but enough to keep her going crazy for blood.

But then, how is my bloodline still ruling? Why was my mother still ruling? Something doesn't add up. "What happened?"

"You tell me that." I turned around to see Cornelia. I put myself into a fighting stance. "Relax, If I wanted to kill, I would already have done it. Give me some of your blood. I'm hungry." She said getting closer and grabbing my neck.

"No!" I was able to say before she bites into my neck but she quickly separated from me. "A Hybrid and with child, you're blood, not the most appetizing one."

"What? With child? No that's impossible!" I said. "Think whatever you want. You're weaker, haven't you notice?" She asked. "Well, only in compulsions," I stated

"Please, as Queen you can do much more." She started walking around. I decided for now to ignore her comment, she must be wrong. I can't be pregnant.

Not now.

"Hey! Why am I still here?!".

"Because I need you to kill me. Kill and free me  from the human's control, But first, how's my daughter?"

I gulped.