Chapter Twelve

Sepherus' POV:

I haven't been able to sleep, I haven't been taking the best decisions. I was a complete disaster without Katherina. I missed her so much. She is my everything. I feel as if my heart was taken out and thrown far away from me.

I need her.

Things around me weren't the best either. Kiona was in a deep coma, the vampire blood in her system was being rejected but at the same time, it was being absorbed. It was taking her more time to recover than a normal person taking vampire blood to be healed. She was rejecting it and absorbing it at the same time.

We still didn't know if she was going to make it or not. At this moment she was the most powerful ally we had and we needed her. I needed her to help me track Katherina and the baby.

Although other witches and warlocks have tried contacting Katherine, it was as if she had vanished. I was beginning to suspect that someone was after this. But I couldn't be sure.

I stood up from my bed, a sensation in my heart. A determination to find Katherina. Bigger than anything. It was about me, it was about my child, my wife, and our kingdom. I needed to find their queen.

Although my officers hadn't told me, I could feel the sadness my people elt for the loss of their queen and future heir. My people were depressed and I could hear their prayers for me to find their queen.

I couldn't let them down. That is why, I changed into my battle gear outfit, called David to accompany me and head to the meeting room.

I was going to end this time of war and lot for a time of peace and happiness.

I headed to the meeting room and order all the officer to be there in 30 minutes. "Bring all the commanders As soon as possible." I order one of the low ranking officers. "Yes, sir." He answered.

Within minutes they were all around me awaiting my orders.

"I have gathered you here, to announce that we are taking down the wall definitive and entering the human part of the world. You are ordered to kill every human that goes against our will. If not, they will become our slaves. Have no mercy. Keep only a good amount of humans alive. We will make them pay for what they have done, for allying themselves with Otoniel. They are the true abominations. Conquer all the cities and towns in name of your Queen. Search for her and whoever finds her, will have a permanent seat at the side of the royal family. Riches and luxury will be always at your disposal. Any human that want to follow us will be given the vampire bite, if they resist it, we will keep them, if not. we kill them. " I took a breath.

"Prepare a third of the amounts of vampires we have, to go to the human part of the world, we will leave one-third of the army here, to protect the women that are pregnant and the newborns."

They all said "Yes sir!".

"We will create a new world. A world where vampires can live without limitations. The world will know about us and they will fear us. We will become the dominant species. I do warn you, fellow vampires and werewolves, do not mate with any human. We will keep our pureblood status and for those who were turned by the reapers, behave yourselves. No connections with humans besides that of the dominant and slave. Understood?" I said.

They replied with a yes. "We have until midnight. Prepare yourselves and be ready for anything."

*** Fast-forward***

Four hours later we were reaping down the entire wall. It felt glorious to see the thing that made us different and separated us from the humans fall to crumbles. It felt like freedom. An entire wall bigger than the great wall in game of thrones was in crumbles and at our feet.

The areas closest to us where towns, then cities and then once again more towns and rural areas. Earth was a giant mark of land. Everything together, the only thing separating one thing from another was the wall.

But I knew, our side was prettier.

Women, men, children were taken into slavery. Many people died preferring death than becoming monsters as they say we are. Others became vampires and pledge they alliance with us. We still put them into observation.

Those who were in the military were killed. All of Otoniel's minions were burnt alive. I question each and every one of those soldiers but none knew about my wife.

Blood everywhere, my vampires soldiers were hyped on blood, don't blame them. But they were losing power. The blood in their system from Katherina's blood was slowly fading away. Therefore we had to use the blood bags that she had kept in store. Only the experienced ones were given this second chance. Those who were still practicing had to wait.

That made our benders number less by a thousand but we still kept going. We had enough soldiers and strength to bring the humans down.

Seeing the fall of the humans was happening, I question myself as to why we didn't do this before? Maybe because of fear of losing our loved ones? Well, I'm fighting to have them back. And I will.

The werewolves fought as well, the humans gave some kind of resistance but without a firm captain, they fail to give a proper fight.

****

***Fast-forward***

Five months is a lot when you still don't find your wife and child. We were reaching the borders of the territory of the humans, conquering and putting into slavery every human that went against us, but I still couldn't find Katherina.

"Where could she be..." I said as I look over the horizon, close to Los Encantados woods. But it was rare to see any humans in this terrain. I still felt very uneasy. I was going to those woods.

"We will make a search party in Los Encantados Woods tomorrow morning. Understood?" I order my lieutenant. "Yes, my king."

" I am so close to finishing this human part, that I can't believe she not here. It's as if the earth ate her. But it can't be. I need Kiona. I really need her to find Katherina. I know she is still alive. I know it. "

"We will find her. She had to be nearby Sepherus, just wait. We will find them. Don't lose hope." David said getting close to me.

"Thank David. Why are visiting me at this time? It's too late." I said looking at him.

"I want to report to you that both Kiona and Cornelia are stable now, but no progress on waking them up. They seem to b having a fight over who can sleep more because neither wakes up." He said as he gave a sad chuckle.

"I hope they wake up soon," I said thoughtfully.

That night I couldn't sleep. I had a repetitive nightmare...

Damon black, that child from the school I had compelled, was with Katherina, holding MY baby, saying that it was his family.

How odd...Curiosity consumed me, I hadn't seen him ever since I compelled him to stay away from Katherina. He wouldn't be close to her. I know that. My compulsion always works. I'll have to go search for him and make sure.