Chapter Eight

King David's POV:

Everything you've been told has been a lie. The history of the world. We vampires have distortion history.

When the first vampire was created it was an attempt by the humans to become immortal. Cornelia was born but before that, she was a human. A normal human.

It didn't happen 1000 years ago as the books say...it happened about 50 years ago. Yes, this war is not from years and years ago, it is quite recent. But with the ability to compel, Cornelia compelled the vampire society to think that it had been going for a long time.

We vampires have been recently "discovered".

Cornelia was married to a very evil man who used her as an experiment to become the first vampire. Without knowing and in fear she ran away and miles and miles from the experimental camp, I found her lying on the floor.

At that time I was a soldier in the British army. I couldn't deny the attraction I had for her. So I took her in and took care of her, but when she woke up and attacked me, she bite me.

The venom started pulsing through my veins and in no more than two hours I had been turned into a vampire. We didn't know what was happening.

So we decided to go back to the camp and comfort the evil man that I later knew was named Otoniel. That bastard. Once he had found that the experiment was a success, he started forming original vampires...what we call the purebloods. But in reality, the only purebloods are the children that were born as a result of an intimate relation between the first vampires.

Otoniel and his men compel vampires to think that they couldn't have future generations, to make them think that they were infertile. But we can have children. Female vampire can get pregnant even faster than humans.

Otoniel turned 12 people in total from spell, the rest of vampires came out of bites; he blackmailed Cornelia into turning his men and everyone around him into vampires except himself, saying that he would kill me. He didn't want to become a vampire, we later found out that he wanted to kill us all because according to him we had become abominations. He was too pure for that...bastard.

Cornelia and I fought so that there could be equality. Many humans didn't want to become vampires. And so a war began. The humans that didn't accept us, fought and killed a good majority of us, forgetting that we were once humans. We fought to protect ourselves.

Cornelia was able to build the wall. And we started to leave safely...but there was a depressed civilization ...vampires were sad...we had a society filled with sadness and depression because half of the world was human and the other was vampire.

Otoniel made many turned into vampires claiming that it would go off in a few weeks. He lied to them. Many families were separated and when Otoniel saw that we were powerful and a threat to him, that he couldn't control us, he started killing us. So Cornelia, being the original vampire compel all vampires to live happily, to believe there was a war in which we fought for freedom, to forget their families and start new ones. To fight for a right of freedom, not because we were brutally being hunted.

For about two decades we were able to live peacefully... in those years Ester was born... I... wasn't her husband, I was her father... I compel her to think that I was abusing her but I never touched her, I didn't kill her mate. The last time I heard of him he was being captive in the human part of the world after an attack and so I compel her to think that I had done it.

I compel her to think it was me in order to avoid the pain in her heart and to blame me because after all when Cornelia was capture it was my father would order her execution and death spell. I felt guilty, I needed to feel pain.

And so I made her hate me. I took care of her in the dark but in her presence, I was always cold and distant, because I could never forgive myself for losing the love of my life and leaving her without a mother.

My father, he wanted to kill all humans and become the king. But Cornelia didn't want to. She wanted equality even though the humans had made her suffer so much.

When I found out what my father had done, I killed him and found little Ester and it was in that day that I swore I would take care of her, and so I made her the new queen. I couldn't just leave my title of King, so the only way to protect her but also give her the power was to make her my wife.

But I never touched her, I never hit her. I compelled her. I will never forgive myself for that. But it was the only way for her to hate me. I wanted her to hate me, I couldn't protect her mother, I didn't deserve her love. And in that way she was safe from any danger, Otoniel thought that she hated me.

I started being a double spy, talking with Otoniel making fake plans, giving him fake information, sometimes I had to give him the correct information, but the majority was false.

I found out many things, one was that they had Cornelia and I tried to see her but they wouldn't let me. I also found out the dates, the plans, everything. What days they were going to attack and I sent spies and ninjas to ruin their plans for the past 30 years.

It was hard. And I know you might not comprehend me but if Otoniel found out I had had a daughter and that I loved her, he was going to go after her. The creators of vampires blood runs in your bloodline, Katherine. It was in Cornelia, Your mother and you. It's the ability to control the four elements. And that is what Otoniel wants. You and your power.

He wants to recuperate what he had and kill all vampires and keep it all to himself.

When you put me into that ring I freaked out, scared something bad would happen. To you, to Ester my child... and it did. She died because Otoniel found out she was my daughter and that she had had an even more powerful child. You. He wants you, Katherina.

He wants you and to destroy the vampires.He's a wicked man. He wants but at the same time doesn't.

When I finished explaining everything to Katherine, Sepherus and the elf girl, a soldier enter the room.

"Queen Katherine, we are under attack!" He screamed.

"It must be Otoniel. Quick, give David some blood. We are going to end this right now!Today is the day this war ends. I promise it. Otoniel will pay for everything he has done." She said her eyes turning red with fury.

They started preparing themselves. "Please let me go see her. I will fight by your side." I pleaded Katherine. She came close to me and with her shoe opened the salt circle. I felt free. I stood up and extended my arm, she looked at me in the eye but nevertheless, she took my hand in hers.

"Let's end this." I said, she nodded and off we went to armor ourselves. In the way, Sepherus threw me two bags of blood of which I was thankful.

We reached an armored room. We were changing and at the same time, Katherine was giving orders. "All soldiers are to go the battlefield, the ones that cannot fight take them to the refugee in the church, all wolves are to report themselves and gather their armors and machinery. Get all the squads ready!" She screamed, a Captain nodded and they headed their ways to give directions.

"This is it...the day I will see you again, my dear Cornelia."

----

Hey guys! Double chapter in one day! I guess I feel as if I owned it to you guys for waiting so much for me, thank you for your patience. 

What do you guys think? 

If you liked it please don't forget to vote and comment =D

XOXO

Lisa.