Chapter Thirty

"It sounds like a good plan Aliya,"  Elijah said.  "Except for one part.  How are we going to make sure Dean doesn't go to war with Austin right when he finds out you're gone?"

I smiled.  "You're coming with me of course."

"That doesn't make sense though,"  Elijah said.  

"Yes it does,"  I said.  "We leave them a note saying that we are going to talk to your parents to learn more about guardians and that we'll be back before the war.  Then you bring me to Austin, turn me in and I kill everyone in the pack and burn it to the ground."

"So, I stay outside and watch the perimeter,"  Elijah said.  

I nodded.  "Austin stays away from the pack and everyone is safe."

"Besides you and me,"  Elijah said.  "There's another issue with that plan though.  There's no way me and you can go up against that many people.  The last pack you burned down didn't have that many people and the Alpha was an idiot that didn't believe in training anyone because he thought that none was needed."

"So what do you suggest?"  I asked.

"We go in with only guardians," Elijah said.  "Mine, you, Blayke, and Dean.  That will be enough to kill them because they're going off of that idiotic book, thinking that's all right and that they think they can win.  We surprise attack.  While we make the deal with Austin.  You kill him and then the rest of the pack will scatter.  Just like Alpha Johnson's did."

"They could always come back for revenge though,"  I pointed out.

Elijah nodded, telling me that was true.  "We sneak attack.  All three packs.  Covered in the blood of Austin's pack.  Besides the guardians because we just smell like forest anyways.  We go in and kill the patrols.  Pour a little blood on everyone's clothes and then sneak attack.  When they realize what's going on a quarter of them will be dead giving us the advantage."

"That actually sounds like a good plan,"  Dean said.  

I spun around and saw Blayke, Alec, Dean, Ciana, Mina, and Beth standing there.  Faith was behind all of them the only reason I knew she was there was because of her scent.  It shocked me that Dean was on board with the sneak attack plan.  Beth looked a little upset.  Probably because she assumed that she couldn't do anything to help win the battle anymore.  I was kind of glad that she couldn't do much to help.  I smiled and snapped my fingers, standing up.

"Beth, how would you feel about being a distraction for us when the guardian's go in?"  I asked.

"You scream and bring them running to see what the hell is going on,"  Elijah said, catching onto my plan.  "Then we swoop in and get them.  We'll be making it bloody I hope you can handle that.  You drain their bodies of all the blood and bring it back to everyone else while we do more silents kills."

Beth's face lit up.  "That sounds so much better than staying in a safe house."

"The best thing is they won't expect it because they only know what Aurora knew,"  Alec added in.  "They think we'll be waiting until they come.  Which means the other packs won't be there to help and when Austin's pack goes down they won't have any reason to attack us anymore."  

"What will Mina and I do?"  Ciana asked.

"I won't be doing anything,"  Ciana growled.  "I have a baby to worry about."

"What about me?"  Blayke looked at Mina.

Mina rolled her eyes.  "Oh please, we both know if I tried to stop you from fighting with everyone you'd duck tape my mouth shut.  The reason you're doing this is to protect the baby."