Chapter Three

"You're parents?"  I asked.  "What happened to them?"

"I wouldn't know I was eight months in my mom's stomach before she killed herself,"  the boy answered.  "I only know what I was told from the Beta of this pack."

"What was that?"  I turned around fully.

"That Alpha Frey came here when he was very young and killed my father,"  my little brother said.  "I have a sister out there somewhere and she's mated with him.  That she put a large scar on his face to avenge my mom and dad.  I don't care about Alpha Frey, I'd go with him if I had to, I just want to find my sister to see what kind of parents mine were."

"Well, I might know where she is,"  I smiled.  "Do you want to come with me to get her?"

My little brother's face lit up with delight.  He giggled and nodded.  "My name is Cole Simmons."

"I'm Aliya,"  I smiled.

I walked with my little brother.  He was holding my hand and clinging to me.  Rayla conformed from the scent that he was my brother.  I knew that our old Beta was reliable and loyal.  I wondered what happened to him.  I noticed Cole was tossing a silver knife in the air.  It was the same knife I scared Alpha Frey's face with.

We made it to the rouge's territory and Cole ripped his hand out of mine.  "You lied to me!"

"No,"  I said calmly.

"Aliya!"  Mina yelled running towards me.  "Me and you have to go right now.  Alpha Frey is about to lose his mind that you're gone.  Who's the little boy?"

"This little boy is the son of the pack I used to live with,"  I answered.

"Ciana told me that you were the Alpha's daughter,"  Mina said.  "So does that make him your brother.  I mean you did cut your mate's face with a silver knife that was in your father's throat."

Cole looked at me.  "Who are you mated with?"

"She's mated with Alpha Frey,"  Mina smiled.

Cole jumped into my arms without hesitation and I caught him in the last second.  I walked with Mina, who was telling me about how they got here.  From the small snores, I knew Cole fell asleep.  I couldn't lie that I wanted to sleep too.  It was a long walk.  Ciana, Alec, and Blayke ran up to me and Mina.  I put a finger to my lips, signaling to be quiet.

"I'm so glad your back,"  Ciana smiled.

"Who's he?"  Alec asked.

"The son of the Alpha that was in the Luna's stomach while Alpha Frey attacked,"  I answered.

"Damn,"  Blayke said.  "How'd he got out of her stomach?"

"The Beta took him out before it was too late,"  I said.

We walked into a large cabin and I could tell that this was the pack house.  Where the Beta, Gamma, and Alpha stayed.  Alpha Frey came down the stairs, glaring at me.

"Where the hell were you?"  Alpha Frey growled.  "It doesn't take that long to lose to idiotic wolves."

"She was saving a little boy that would've had a family if you didn't fuck it up,"  Mina spoke up.

"Get him out of here now,"  Alpha Frey demanded.  

"Why?"  I growled.

"I want nothing to do with that Alpha bloodline,"  Alpha Frey growled.

I turned on my heel and began walking.  A loud growl erupted in the room.  I looked back at Alpha Frey.  His eyes were gold, his wolf was at the surface.  I growled back, not letting him win.  Ciana and Mina were being dragged away by Blayke and Alec.