Chapter Thirty-One

I stood there in shock.  How were we going to prepare everyone in just a matter of a day and a half?  I just shook my head and walked outside.  I took a deep breath and tried to get lost in the outdoors.  It wasn't working at all.  Arms wrapped around my waist, making my eyes shoot open.  Dean rested his chin on my shoulder and took in a deep breath just like I did when I got out here.

"Is there something on your mind Ally?"  Dean asked.

"I just don't know how we can pull this off,"  I answered very vividly.  

"We can do it Ally,"  Dean said.  

I closed my eyes and relaxed into him.  My thoughts just wandered around everything that has happened since I've been here.  Blayke and Cole being my brothers, Cole being killed in cold blood, Guardian Rouges attacking, finding Faith.  The thoughts couldn't stop going through my mind.  I tried to think about the good times I had with Dean.  I needed to have a distraction from all the thoughts in my mind.  I couldn't shake the thoughts though.  We had a lot of work to do and I was questioning if we could do it. 

"Guys!"  Mina called.  "Come back in we still got stuff to do."

Dean took my hand and we walked in together.  Ciana was showing Faith some dance moves she could do.  Beth was looking at all the fabric on the table.  Our dance was the most important thing, if we couldn't pull this off then there would be no way that the ambush would work.  Austin would go check on his pack out of boredom and that would be risking Ciana and Faith's lives.  I just wasn't okay with failing on this distraction plan.

Hours went by, the costumes were done and so was the dance.  We completely memorized it and let Mina make the costumes.  Beth helped her of course.  Dean was still glancing over at Elijah every once and a while.  Apparently, he still couldn't get his head wrapped around the whole related thing.  We put on the costumes and started dancing to the song.  Beth was dancing too but Alec, Dean, and Elijah didn't notice.  Their eyes were on us the whole time.  Dean and Blayke both said no and shook their heads.  

"Come on guys,"  Ciana said.  "This needs to be like this or we won't get their attention for five minutes."  

"Can't it be a little less revealing?"  Blayke asked.

"No, if we want to sell this like we're done with you guys and want to join them then we need to make it as revealing as possible,"  Ciana said.

"I even think that they need to be more revealing than that,"  Mina said.  "Their dance sells it though."

I was happy that what Mina said made them crumble and be okay with it.  Maybe it was a possibility that we could actually pull this off without any issues.  I gave Dean a confident smile and stretched.  I haven't danced like that in so long it felt so uncomfortable.  Now that the dance was done we needed to go over the plans with all the packs.  Elijah went to his pack and Alpha Evernight was going to his.  Dean told us to stay here and asked Blayke and Alec to go along with him.  I understood why.  We were still new to the pack if we showed up they wouldn't be all too on board with the plan.  They would question us.  Ciana and Mina aren't good with being questioned on the spot.  They freak out under the pressure.  That wouldn't be good for the unborn baby either.  

Everyone came back after a couple of hours.  Faith, Ciana, and I were continuing to practicing our dance routine.  We stopped when they told us all of the packs were on board with the plan.  All of them were training and preparing for what was going to happen soon.  I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans.  What if something went wrong with the plan?  We were risking everything we have, all for me.  Rayla whimpered with guilt and covered her face with her tail.  I went outside and sat down on the patio.  I rubbed my temples, trying to make my aching headache go away.