Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I don't think you guys are ready for this chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{Nikki's POV}

It's been two months and three days since the guys boarded the plane for London.

I am still sad and mildly depressed, and since its summer I have really nothing to distract myself. But Rachel and I have been hanging out more and that has been really nice.

I have have been skyping, texting, calling and face timing the boys (mostly Luke) and that has been good, but I'm still sad.

"Nikki? Ya here?" Rachael yells across my house when she let's herself in.

"Yeah, I'm upstairs!" I yell back. Moments later she enters my room with a bag of my goldfish. "Please, have some food." I playfully and sarcastically say.

"Mhm" she says with her mouth full. She then looks at what I'm doing on my laptop. "Uh, ya know you can just ask the guys what they are doing instead of stalking them on tumblr."

"Yeah I guess, but they aren't answering. And I'm bored. Eating and sleeping all day gets really  old really fast. I tried running, and it is a miracle I'm still alive."

"Okay, well let's go do something." Rachael reasoned.

"What? There is nothing to do!" I groan

"No, we can go shopping."

"I don't wanna"

"You're just saying that because shopping will make you happy, and all you want to do is mope around and feel bad for yourself. So c'mon." She pulls on my arm away from the laptop and it slides off of my lap.

Rachael may or may not have a point.

"Fine." I say getting up, "what am I gonna wear?" I throw a 2-year-old mini fit. Rachael just sighs and rifles through my drawers, pulling out some black leggings and a flower print half sheer top also getting a off-white lacy bandeau.

I quickly change, grab my wallet and we head out the door. We take Rach's car to the nearest mall. The first store we hit is a three-story Forever 21. Rachael was right, this made me happy, really happy.

We go to at least half a dozen stores and after several exhausting (but fun) hours we head back to my place to examine our purchases.

After an hour or so re-trying on almost everything, its almost 11pm. Rachael decides to spend the night.

---

The next day we wake up about 12:30 and go downstairs to get food. Around 3 Rachael had to leave and I helped her get all her stuff together.

I go back into my room and sit on Youtube until my parents get home. I get called downstairs to have dinner with them.

I am just starting to dig in when my mom says.

"We need to tell you soothing sweetie."

"You're not having a baby are you?"

"No no no, its that uh," she trails off seeming as if to find the right words. What my dad says next makes my hungry stomach lose all appetite.

"I have been transfered back to the US."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I told you that you weren't ready. But you didn't listen...

Yeah I meant to put this in the last chap but I forgots

Doubleish update yay!

♥♥

xx

Noelle