Chapter 25

Chapter 25

This is gonna be an actual chapter and not like ten sentences. You're welcome.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I found out why no one cared about me.

Max and Kendra were to occupied with each other to even pay attention to anyone, let alone myself.

Oh and Rachel had been taken out of school for some "family emergency".

So it was all just in my head. Maybe I am going crazy.

---

Hawaii. Hawaii. Hawaii.

IAMGOINGTOHAWAII IAMGOINGTOHAWAII

I like never ever ever go to the beach and I'm really excited!

We are leaving in three days. School finished a week ago. And I have spent most of my time sleeping. Which is the best way to spend your time.

The one thing I'm not looking forward to is the ten and a half hour flight there, and I guess back. But that's the only thing. The rest is just paradise. Like literally.

--

Three says later I am now on an insufferably long flight. 5 hours in and I already wanna be done with this. All I can see is water. For miles and miles. Water. Water. Water.

It's so boring. I have listened to all of my music. Several times over. And my stupid brain decided that it would be a wonderful idea to pack my laptop in my bag that is currently in the airplane's storage. Well I can't really blame it, it was like 2:30 am when I was woken up to finish my packing, so we could get to the airport by 4. Leaving up place plenty of time to go through security, customs, and whatnot, to get to our flight that left at 6.

I am so tired. But I can't fall asleep and it sucks. I start to and then I get this falling sensation, and then I freak a little cause I'm on a plane and we could literally fall out of the sky at any moment and land in the Pacific Ocean. In the middle of the no where. to the bottom of the deep blue sea. Now I'm scaring myself. I'm going to stop now.

I take a deep breath to try to calm myself. I also focus on Alex Gaskarth's voice and he jumps into the second verse of Weightless.

Make believe that I impress
That every word By design
Turns a head

I wanna feel reckless
I wanna live it up, just because

I wanna feel weightless
Cause that would be enough

If I could just find the time
Then I would never let another day go by I'm over, getting old

The chorus just starts when I am tapped ion the shoulder by my mom.

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" She asks looking concerned.

"Oh, I'm okay. I am just getting nervous about being up so high in a several ton metal tube in the middle of the pacific ocean." I answer truthfully.

"It will be fine, nothing will go wrong." And as the words leave her mouth we hit a bit of turbulence and I nearly jump out of my seat.

I resolve to just sit back, relax, and focus on my music. And not how we could just fall out if the sky at any moment. All that is keeping us up is air. Stop thinking those things, Nikki.

---

I must have fallen asleep sometime, because my mom was shaking me awake and telling me to buckle my seat belt because we would be landing soon.