Chapter 31

Chapter 31

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I want to stick forks in my ears.

And hit my head against a wall.

And sink into the floor and disappear.

All because of Becky's giggling. That's all she did. Ever.

Becky is the freak nurse. And practically Ash's girlfriend.

I can't decide if I want to die, or if I want to kill her. Both seem equally appealing.

She is sitting in between Luke and Ash. Any time she laughed she would slap her hand on Luke's leg, and he doesn't seem to care. I do. Maybe I'm overreacting but I don't want her touching or hurting anyone else. Especially Luke. I swear if she even touched hi-

"Nik are you ok?" Ash interrupts my thoughts. I realize I was glaring and blank out my face before excusing myself. I walk to the kitchen and get myself a glass of water. Ash decided to follow me. "Really, what's wrong?"

"Its just-uh-nothing."

"No. You have been acting weird towards Becky ever since we met her. So, what's your problem?"

"I'm fine, just leave it." I say and walk out of the kitchen. I enter the living room to see Psycho sitting very close to my boyfriend and shamelessly flirting with him. And much to my relief he look more that a little uncomfortable. As soon as he sees me he jumps up and comes over to me.

"She is kinda weirding me out. Can we go?" Luke whispered to me.

"Hey Ash we are gonna head out." I call into the house. He comes from the kitchen and I give him a hug and him and Luke do a bro-hug.

"So you why I don't like Becky, but what so you have against her?" Luke asks me when we get in the car.

"Why do people think that I have a problem with her?"

"Because you make it so obvious. Like all you do is glare at her like you want to kill her."

"Well maybe I do." I mutter

"What?"

"You heard me."

"What did she ever do to you?"

"Amnesia"

"Oh come on, that's not possible. Its was an accident-"

"Bullshit" I interrupt but he just ignores me.

"And besides it was an old couple. You said so yourself."

"I never said that she was driving."

"Will you stop saying cryptic things and just tell me?"

"She was a nurse for me in Hawaii and she gave me some drug that induced amnesia."

"Look if you don't have a reason you could just say it."

"I'm not making that up." I reply defensively. He just shakes his head. I stay silent for the rest of the ride and as soon as he stops in front of my house I get out and close the door without a word. He tries to call me but I just ignore him as I unlock my house and go in.

I lean against my front door and slowly sink to the ground.

Because the world hates me, the first person who I told the truth to didn't believe me.

Bzzzz bzzzz

B: Ruining your life will be easier that I thought

Attached was a picture of her and Luke smiling.

No no no. That's not possible. He wanted to leave. Why would he go back?

Why does this picture look oddly familiar? There is something wrong with this photo. Today Luke was wearing red. And in this picture he has a blue flannel and a beanie.

Ok so its wasn't taken today.

3 days ago. Luke wore that 3 days ago. But that day Luke and I had been together the whole day.

And she is wearing the exact same outfit as today...

Luke is way to lazy to change.

Nice photoshop, I reply. Does she really think I'm that stupid?

She doesnt reply after that.

--

"School starts soon." Rachel states.

"Don't remind me." I groan.

"I am actually a little excited."

"And I will never understand that. You want to get less and less hours of sleep, and deal with all the people in our school? I would love it if I never had to go back."

"Well at least I'm trying to be positive."

"Mmhmm." I agree

"Are you ok? You seem a bit distracted."

"Nah, just got a bunch on my mind."

"Becky? Luke?" She guesses. I have told her the real story, and even though it took a bit of convincing, she finally believed the story. The messages helped.

"Yeah... I just don't know what to do. And I can't just let it be and try to let things work themselves out. I've tried."

"Well all you can do is sit and wait for the next obstacle to over take."

"I know. And the suspense is killing me."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyyyyy

I was supposed to update like days ago, I know.

12.6k is :)))))))

:{)

xx

Noelle