Chapter 38

Chapter 38

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke's POV

"30..29..28..27.." I ran away as Rachel counted down. Where can I even hide? There aren't that many places when you are 6'4. See small people don't always get the short end of the stick. Seriously though, where am I gonna fit my huge body?

Let's look outside.

"Ready or not here I come!"

Shitshitshitshit

I run away from the house and look for any sort of covering. Bushes? Oh well that are gonna have to do. I suck at this game and she would've found me first anyway.

I sit there for a good ten minutes. How has she not seen me?

A shadow covers me and I say, "You finally found me? Well it took you long enough."

When she doesn't answer I look up and see that defiantly is not Rachel. Before another word leaves my mouth a wet cloth is pressed up to it soaked in something.

I remember getting put into the back of a pickup as everything went black...

Nikki's POV

"Nikki did you find anyth-. What's wrong?" Rach comes into the kitchen. She sees the note on my hand, grabs it, reads it, and her face turns a nice shade of ghost before she collapses into a chair.

"How in the world did this boy get so good at this game!!" Mikey yells coming down the stairs

"M-Mikey" I manage to say. I swallow hard, "come here a m-minute."

"What?" I pick the paper from Rachel's hand and he reads it. "Ah shoot." He mutters. "Ashton, Calum, we know where Luke is!"

The two boys come from wherever they were "Where?" Ash asked.

"Your crazy ex."

----

"I've called Luke ten times and he isn't answering!" I cry out. "It just rings and rings and rings."

Everyone is trying to find him in rational ways. I am just kinda in hysterics over here.

"Its going to be okay Nikki, we will find him." Rachel tries to soothe me.

"Yeah we might find him, but that doesn't mean he will remember me! What if she drugs him too! Then I will lose him forever." I go quiet at the end as more tears stream down my face.

"He couldn't forget you, no matter what drug she gives him." Calum says, "He loves you too much."

"I love him and I just want him back! What did I ever do to Becky! Eerrgg!" End up yelling this time.

"We will find him. I promise."

"I am such a mess." I whisper.

"Its okay, we understand." Rachel comes back into the conversation.

"Guys! Guys! I found Luke's phone GPS signal!"

"And how did you do that?" Rachel asks before he can go on.

"Well I may or may not have hacked into a big company. Anyway I have the location of his phone, so let's go get him! The GPS places him about an hour away, heading west."

We all pile into the car and speed to get Luke back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I know this is short but oh well.

I hope you all have a great holiday season! And thank you all for your reads and comments and votes, they really mean a lot to me.

Again Merry Christmas I hope you all have a great one ♥♥♥

xx

Noelle