Chapter 20

Chapter 20

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nikki's POV

Things were starting to get back to normal, or as normals as they can be. Luke and I are back to being good friends and the band is doing great too.

So it's a spring Saturday and I am sitting in the park watching the boys play some songs. By now they have attracted a small crowd and seemed to be loving it.

Now the playing is done and the boys are getting up when someone I had never seen before walks up to them. I am standing right next to them.

"Hi I'm Paul Higgins One Direction's tour manager. We would like to know if you would be interested in touring with One Direction during their Take Me Hone Tour."

The boys looked completely stunned at this point.

"Uh-h yeah" Michael managed to get out.

"Well great come by this address tomorrow at one and we can discuss it further."

"Oh alright." This time Ashton spoke. Paul handed him a piece of paper, shook the boys' hands then walked away.

"Did that really just happen?" Mikey spoke.

"Am I dreaming? Somebody slap me" Calum said. And I obliged by smacking him on the cheek. "Ow! Nikki! I didn't really mean it."

"Well now you know you're not dreaming."

He muttered something I couldn't make out while rubbing his cheek.

The other three boys just couldn't stop smiling it was ridiculous.

"Come on guys, let's get you back." I said

Ashton giggled and said "We're going on tour" he paused "with One Direction." He giggled again.

And with that, we made it back to the car and the whole way back the boys were still too shocked to say much.

-

"Achoo!" I sneezed, again. I caught a bad cold and have been feeling horrible.

By now the boys should be meeting with One Direction's management. And I am stuck at home feeling like death. Whoopee

My mom then comes in. "Hey sweetie! Are you feeling any better?"

I reply with a congested "No."

"Okay baby, but if you need anything just call. Okay?"

"Mhm mom. Love you." I say closings eyes again. I'm pretty sure that the only good thing about being sick is that you can sleep all day and your parents won't bug you about it. But that really is the only good thing. Everything else just sucks.

Soon I drifted off.

"So you think we should wake her up?" I hear Mikey's voice.

"No!" Ashton said, "she is sick and asleep!"

"Ya know guys, it would be easier for me to sleep if you aren't practically shouting." I say with my eyes still closed.

"Hey she's finally awake!" Mikey said half sarcastically.

I just groaned and opened my eyes. "So how did the meeting go?" I asked

"Oh oh oh oh! You're never gonna believed this!" Ashton was almost jumping in excitement. "We are touring with One Direction!" He squealed which was weird coming from a guy, but he was really happy so whatever.