Chapter 16

Chapter 16

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke is kissing Kendra.

WHAT!?!?!

I go towards them but Luke puts a hand up to stop me. What is happening?

He puts his hands on her waist pulling her closer. something just doesn't add up here.

I see him slightly pick her up. Wait, what?

Then he dunks her in the pool.

Oh, that's what he was doing.

"What was that for!?" Kendra screams when she comes back up. "You got me all wet!!"

"Yeah, that kinda was the intended purpose." He says, completely calm.

"Ughhh!" She screams, getting out of the pool and dragging Lola to the car with her. As soon as they leave we both double over in laughter.

"As funny as that was, it is easily one of the most disgusting things I have ever done." Luke says, spitting in the pool

"Yeah I was wondering what you were doing."

"Yeah, sorry, I had to stop you before you ruined my plan. Kendra's face really was priceless." He smiles remembering her horrified face.

(Luke's POV)

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

I actually let Kendra KISS me. Well I was about to pull away when I thought if my amazing plan. Whether Kendra wanted it or not, she was going to get in the pool. Nikki was about to stop me and I really wanted to let her but I couldn't. And Nikki looked really pissed. And even after I dumped Kendra she still seemed kinda mad.

But now we are in the pool laughing and I couldn't be happier.

"We should go inside and get out of these wet clothes." Nikki says.

"Oh yeah, about that," I mutter.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh, well I don't really have any other clothes."

"Oh, I'll get you a pair of my dads exercise shorts." She says simply "and I'll put what you're wearing in the dryer. But first I am going to go change."

I pout but she just turned around and goes upstairs. I wait a little bit and then Nikki returns downstairs. Her hair is still wet and she isn't wearing much makeup and she is still beautiful.

"Here ya go," she said handing me the shorts "go change in the bathroom or your room."

I go and change into the shorts and back into my t-shirt. I come out and Nikki I sitting on her phone doing whatever. She looks up at me and pouts slightly.

"What?" I ask

"You put your shirt back onnn." She mutter-whines.

"Well maybe-" I start

"Oh!" She yells. "My mom is gonna be home in like 20 minutes!"

"Ok?"

"Well this place is a mess and she is gonna be mad. And there is water everywhere!" She says scrambling around the kitchen cleaning up the mess form breakfast.

"What about me?" I ask

"What about you?"

"Won't your mom be mad that I'm here?"

"No. I had a lot of guy friends back where I lived, so she shouldn't mind. Now help meeeeee," she said.

"Okay fine, I'll help." I say going over to help her.

---

The house was finally clean and we had put everything away and we were just watching TV when the front door opened. I suddenly became really nervous. What if her mom didn't like me and Nikki wouldn't like me either.

"Hey mom how was the drive?" Nikki asked.

"Tiring. The traffic was horrific."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Nah, I just need to relax. Who is your friend here?"

"Oh mom, this is Luke." Nikki says. Nikki's mom comes to shake my hand

"Hi its nice to meet you Luke. I'm Carolyn, but you can call me Cari for short." Mrs. Crawly introduced herself.  "Anyway I am going to go upstairs and sleep because I am exhausted. See ya later." And she heads upstairs. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. That was nerve-racking but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Hey, ya wanna go somewhere?" Nikki asks

"Sure, but why?"

"Because when my mom is really actually awake she is gonna start asking a lot if questions."

"Okay then. Let's go!" I say and we head out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry this is up a little late but I am really busy and have been traveling.

Anywho Luvs you all ♥

xx

Noelle