Chapter 17

Chapter 17

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Since Luke dumped Kendra in the pool he was essentially kicked out of Max's group. And he had been kinda tortured at school and hates going. He skips as much as he can.  And whenever he actually does come he avoids everyone as much as possible.

He had also been really on edge and snappy. Every time I try to ask him what's wrong he just shuts me down and says its nothing. Its like he is on his man period.

Today Luke and I are at his house watching this really boring movie. I don't even remember what it was called, just that I couldn't focus on it for more than 5 minutes without completely zoning out.

"Can we do something else." I say

"Why?" Luke says boredly

"'Cause I'm bored. Can we go do like something fun? All we've been doing is watching movies."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." He snaps. I make this exasperated noise and roll my eyes.

"Why do you keep acting like this?"

"I am not acting like anything, you are the one who has ruined my life!" I sit stunned as he continues to rant "If you never came to this school I would still have friends. I lost everything because of you."

"Yes because it was completely my fault that you threw Kendra in the pool and which turned the school on you." I snap back.

"Yeah it is! If I didn't like you as much than I wouldn't have done it!" He practically yells. At that point he isn't making sense so I just walk away, but my wrist is wrenched back and Luke's eyes were flaming with anger.

"Don't walk away from me." He growls. I try to pull away, but it doesn't work so I just slap him, hard. He loosens his grip on me and I run out of his house with tears streaming down my face.

Luke's POV

What did I just do? Sumthing pretty stupid that's what.

I just stood there in shock. That girl can hit hard.

"Nikki!" I shout. I hear the door slam. I just lost her.

Why did I even argue with her? It wasn't even her fault. It was mine. I've just been really upset lately.

And I shouldn't take it out on her and I know it.

I really am an idiot.

I try texting her but she doesn't reply. Not that I blame her, I wouldn't have replied either.

I called Michael and asked him to come over. When he finally arrives I explain my situation to him.

"Wow you really screwed up bad dude," Was all he said.

"Profound Michael, really." I retort

"Well what else am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know! Its just ahhrgg! I wasn't thinking and I messed up bad and I want her to know that," I say, "I just want her back," I mutter.

"Well one thing that I'm pretty sure of is she isn't gonna wanna talk to you for a while. And you should probably let her cool off, and in a few days she may talk to you."

"A few days?? And she only MAY talk to me??" I exclaim

"Hey calm down. Like I said before you really messed up, so it can't be fixed just like that." Mikey explains

"I know. I just want her back."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shortish chapter after not updating in a little bit. I am horrible.

Anywho thanks for all the reads and votes and comments and stuff. I luvs you all ♥

xx

Noelle