Chapter 49

Chapter 49

*FLASHBACK CHRISTMAS EVE*

‘Okay that’s done’ I say putting in the star of the tree. Harry takes me off of his shoulders and places me onto the floor. ‘How’s it look?’ I ask fixing my PJ pants.

‘It actually looks really good’ he says standing back taking in the tree.

It was Christmas Eve. Harry and I are spending today together then I have finally persuaded Harry into coming with me to see my parents tomorrow. Since he doesn’t spend Christmas with his family in the past, I decided he needed someone to celebrate it with.

‘You’re good with trees’ he says, starting to pack up the Christmas tree things we didn’t use or never needed to use.

‘Yeah well, I have don’t this for a few years’ I say throwing in some tinsel in the corner of the box and putting it in another box with tinsels.

‘Do you want to do the lights on the house’ he looks at me like I’m fucking on drugs.

‘In your fucking dreams’ he chuckles is disbelief.

‘Why?’

‘Because this house is gigantic and it is impossible to get up to the top to put a 10 metre line of lights plus another 5, 10 metre line of lights just for one fucking day. We can put Santa swinging his arms around say “hohoho” and some deer but that is it.’ He swings his arms around just like a Santa did.

I throw a blue tinsel at him as he lifts and eyebrow. He grabs a ball and throws it playfully at me. I throw another tinsel at him as he grabs my waist and pulls me into him.

‘You wanna paly? Let’s play’ he say crashing his lips onto mine. The tips of his fingers digging into my waist as he leans me onto the lounge.

‘Harry. I never said I wanted to play “this” game’ I whisper as he ignored my question and started kissing down my neck.

‘Harry. Stop’ I command him as he stops licking his lips and then goes to kissing the other side of my neck.

‘No not, stop one side. Stop everything’ I whisper as he stops looking into my eyes.

‘I’ll stop if we can only do it tomorrow night’ he says getting off me and offering his hand out for me.

I grab it and I speak.

‘Fine’

‘Thank you’ well that was the first he said that.

‘Now. Let’s go and bring up the Santa and deer and head off to lunch’ he says finishing off his packing and smiles at me.

*FLASHBACK CHRISTMAS*

‘So, how did you guys meet’ mum asks but I tap on Harry’s toe. His turn to answer the question.

‘Well after a few years I was babysitting her, I guess we bumped into each other’ this was our story we had to make up for mum, dad, Speedy and V. They surprisingly fell for it.

Mum nods her head as dad starts talking. Oh God.

‘What are your intentions with my daughter?’ he sounded so clam and protective.

‘Dad’ I warn him. If he pisses of Harry God knows what Harry will do to him.

‘Were just going to take it slow. There is nothing to worry about’ Harry calms as mum hands rests on dad’s hand. Maybe to tell him not to worry, Harry has it all under control.

I knew dad never liked the idea of Harry babysitting me when I was younger. But it was Harry or some old women. So, I guess theu went with Harry.

‘Good’ dad stops that quick conversation there has Harry grabs my thigh squeezing it. Getting my attention I turn my head.

He comes to my ear. ‘I fucking need you now’ he is stressed.

‘Soon’ I say going back to my food I was eating.

Harry was dressed properly for once in his life. And what I love so much is that when we walked through the door and mum showed up he gave us both hugs then I noticed Harry’s pants were half way down his ass, so I pulled them up. He glared at me, but I was in charge tonight.

‘I mean it’ he growls in my ear again. He must be really wanting it. Just not now, later.

‘Soon’ I repeat.

We weren’t getting stares from my family. They weren’t looking when he chose the time to whisper to me.

His hand stayed on my thigh as we started talking again. Just talking normally about Harry and I. Then I jumped.

I look down ‘Harry’ I whisper pinching his hand.

‘You okay?’ Speedy asks me as I nod.

‘Yeah just a cramp in my thigh’ I lie and grab Harrys hand out of my pants. I didn’t even know they made their way there.

I look to my side and see Harry smirk as I stomp on his foot making him wince in pain pretending he had dropped something to rub it.

We ended up going home around 9ish and Harry couldn’t wait for me so we ended up doing it in the car. Actually was really new experience to me. It felt better. I made Harry clean up the car.

Walking slowly and tiredly into the house, I walk up the stairs as I get carried into Harry’s arm. I close my eyes as he takes me to the room. He really worked me didn’t he?

I get laid onto the bed as I cuddle into the sheets and he gets ready for bed. Once the bed dips in front of me he wraps his arms around me and whispers.

‘Merry Christmas, darling’ he kiss the tip of my head.

‘Merry Christmas, Harry ’ I whisper snuggling more into him.