I'M NOT HER

Tzuyu's POV

I loved her from the very first time I saw her but the sad thing is that she had a lover.I don't want to ruin their relationship so I watch them from afar.It's hard yes,it hurts me yes,but she's happy and I'm fine with it.

2 years passed and her lover was involved in an accident that lead her to death,she cried her eyes out and it hurts me more.One time I saw her at the park sitting down,staring at nowhere then suddenly I saw tears in her eyes.I take courage to sit down next to her and tried to comfort her.She cried on my shoulders and that was the first interaction that we had.We go out again and again and after 1 year,I confessed to her and I'm so Happy that she let me in in her heart.

We were so happy,we always go out and eat,hangout and I take her on different places she have never been.But there's something wrong,she often call me by the name of her lover or when we accidentally go on places that they have been,she would always tell stories about them and she wouldn't realize what she had done,I don't know if she knows that it hurts me.

"~Chewy,can we go to Namsan Tower?it's the first day of winter~" she asked with an aegyo.

"can I say no?" I joked

"Yah!!neomuhae!!"she whined

"Hahaha,just kidding.Of course we can,you know I couldn't say no to you,you're so cute" and I pinched her cheeks

"Let's get ready"

We arrived at the Namsan Tower and there aren't too many people.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked

"Because I have something to tell you" she replied

It's starting to get cold and I forgot my jacket, I also hate winter weather but I just shrugged it off anyways,as long as I'm with the person I love.

We went beside the railings and admire the view.

"You wanna know why I'm really excited to go here?" She asked

"Will you tell me?" I asked back

"Of course,that's why I asked you,and this is the thing that I wanted to tell you"

"Okay spill it"
I said,feeling excited for what she is going to say

She took a deep breath and started telling me stories

"This place is worth to remember for me because this place is where I and Jeongyeon first met"

I felt something inside me broke when I heard that name,so that was the reason why she's excited?haha I thought it was about me.I shouldn't expect too much.

Even though I don't want to be hurt so much,I still let her speak.

"This place played so many parts in our relationship,it is the witness of  our confession,our first day together, our heart breaks and make ups.It witnessed our future plans,for our wedding,and lastly,this exact season she died from an accident" she paused and shed a tear.

Everything she said Hurted me in two ways,first is Because she was still talking about Jeongyeon when it is me whose with her,and the second thing is that everything she said makes me feel like I couldn't make her Happy the way Jeongyeon did and she makes me feel like I was just a friend for her,a listener.But I have emotions too,I can feel pain.

I was already freezing in cold and she made my heart freeze too because of what she said next.

"This is the place where I wanted to propose to her and make her say yes to me." Then she looked at me

"are you okay chewy?why didn't you brought your jacket?,you're already freezing,and wh..why are you crying?" She asked

"So those are the things that you wanted to tell me?*sarcastic*.Are you done?because I am,I am so done with you,I couldn't take it anymore,am I just nothing to you?am I just a friend to you?You hurt me so much and I'm giving up,I'm not the one who you have met here,I'm not the one who made you happy,I'm not the one you're always thingking about,I'm not the one you're always calling for,I'm not all of that because I'm not Jeongyeon,I'm not her!!.All i wanted is to make you happy but i think i'm not your happiness because it was her,it's always her.I'm sorry for coming to your life."

then i run away from her.I run and run and I just realized that i went here at my apartment.I cried at the edge and let all my sadness out through crying.I couldn't find any comfort right now.Should I end my life?haha well that's a good idea I have no one to live for.

I walked outside and find the way through the roof top.

There's no one here,I'm so lucky.

I sat first at a bench and cried again,for the last time.

"Is this the right thing to do?I couldn't do anything to make you love me Nayeonnie,I don't want to be in a relationship where it was just me who give love.I want to feel it too,but I think I don't deserve it.
I love you so much Nayeonnie but I think this is goodbye"

I shed my last tear drop and stand.I walked at the edge of the roof top and feel the cold wind of the night.

"I hope this season will make you remember me too....because this season,I'll end my life.Goodbye my love"

And then I step forward ready to fall.......

............

............

.............

.............

But I felt a grip on my waist,hugging me so tight from the back,not wanting me to fall.

Who could it be?

"No! Tzuyu,this isn't goodbye"

My eyes went wide when I heard that voice.It was Nayeon and I started to cry again.

"Just let me be!!I don't want to feel more pain,please let me go!!"
I plead as I tried to remove her arms from me.

"No!!I won't.You didn't let me finish what I was about to say"

I calmed for a bit and waited for what she is going to say

"Just imagine that we are at namsan tower" she said and I did what I was told

"This place and this season will be memorable because this is where I will start again,this is where I will let Jeongyeon go and start with another person,and it is you Tzuyu,I want to start again with you.Because I love you for who you are."

"Don't joke around me Nayeon,it isn't funny anymore" then I turned my back to her and took a step forward.But then again she hugged me from the back,preventing me to fall.

She held my wrist and pull me down the Edge,then she hugged me again then kissed my forehead.

"I'm not joking Tzuyu,I really love you and I won't let you go" she said calmly.

I couldn't say anything.I was very Happy so it was me who initiate the hug and I cried again like a baby in her arms.

"You're not a baby anymore Tzuyu,stop crying.I love you okay?I really do" she said and pecked my lips then wiped my tears.