Dragon slayer mating season starts today

Lucy
Natsu woke up after a few minutes of my stroking his hair.

"Lucy... Can I mark you?" He asked, to which I nodded. He softly kissed my lips, I emidatly parted my lips so he could stick his tongue into my mouth. "Mmmm Luce, you tast so good. Like strawberries."

I blushed and got really turned on by it- *Me:HELL NO! THERE ARE KIDS READING THIS FUCKING SHIT! WE WILL NOT HAVE YOU BITCHES RUINING THERE FUCKING MINDS!!!!!!! Lucy: Sara...? Don't you think- Me: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the next morning*

Natsu

I woke up to see my beautiful princess sleeping soundly next to me. She was so beautiful with that red dragon mark on her neck.

(Her mark)

(Her mark)

My Luce and no one else's.

I heard her yawn and looked over to see her waking up.

"Morning Natsu," She said as she looked at my blushing. She apparently got my vest on, and was wearing it.

"Morning Luce. I see you have my vest on. Whys that?" I asked.

She started to blush. "U-umm... " Cute. "I was ready cold, and you were turned the other way, so I didn't want to bother you."

Lier. I know why you have it on. But I play along with her. "Oh. Ok. Well then, as I have no shirt. I guess I have to walk around half naked."

I winked at her, catching her looking at my toned, six-packed chest.

"Like what you see there blonde beauty?" She immediately looked up, and saw me smirking at her.

She blushed, and looked away. "C-can we g-go to the guild So I can see your muscles- I mean see my friends?"

Muscles, huh? She is the most adorable and cutest, and most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And she is MINE.

"Sure cutie. Get dressed so I can have my vest back. K?" She nodded .and started to get up.

I pulled her back down, and kissed her soft, plump lips.

She giggled and pulled away. Luce went straight into the bathroom, and I heard the water running.

Lucy

Aww. I love my Natsu. He put a dozen roses om my sink. I striped and stepped into the lukewarm water and used my soaps to clean my self (me: T.T)

When I was done Natsu and I headed to the guild.

Natsu

Gray was waiting by the door when we got there.

"What? Wanna fight Ice princess?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and pointed to the middle of the crowd.

There Sara was on her knees crying with Rouge beside her. both with the Fairy mark.

Wait. What?! I thought they were part of Sabor. What the hell?

"Sara-chan? Rogue? What are you doing he-"

Just then the guild doors broke interrupting Luce's sentence. The one and oy blonde b*tch was standing there, tears in his eyes.

"L-lucy please come back to me! I need you!" He yelled. Luce looked at him, glared, and walked away.

Now that is my Luce.

I followed her like a lost puppy to the bar, where Mira was serving Erza her cake.

"How are you too love birds doi-" Mira gasped, jumping over the bar.

She grasped Luce's chin and tilted her head up. She then looked at my and exclaimed, "YOU MARKED HER?! NAME BABIES ON THE WAY!!!!! "

Luce looked down, and turned to me, showing my her tear stained face. I Immediately hugged her.

"Lucy what's wrong?" Erza asked. Lucy looked up at my with her teary eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Tell them." Was the only thing she said as she hugged me tighter.

And I did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~
Me: sorry this one's late! Happy late new year everyone.

Next chapter is a true or dare chapter