0.04

Omar waited as he picked up just a partial bit of signal from Toni. Owen came up the stairs eating some crisps. He sat down next to Omar and looked at the listening board.

"Toni's signal is weak." Omar said. "But I can still hear y'all." Her voice came through.

Gail chuckled as she adjusted the wires to get a better signal.

"Okay Toni. You're good to go." Gail said once the signal was strong again. "Today is the day you get laid." Gail added.

"Okay Gail." Omar hissed.

Gail chuckled with her hands up in surrender. Toni walked up to the VIP section and immediately the guard let her in.

"He just let me in." She mumbled. "Good job. That means its gonna be easier to get into his bedroom." Owen said.

Toni walked up to Kenny and smiled at the girl seated in her chair, "you're in my seat." Toni nonchalantly said.

"Girl bye." The girl said waving Toni off. "Be calm Toni. Let's see his response." Owen said.

"I'm not moving. So why are you still standing here?"

Kenny sniffed the last of his cocaine before he looked up at the two lady's.

"Like she said, you're in her seat." Kenny said to the girl.

She looked at him crazy.

"Adios." He said, she chewed down on her lip before she got up and slammed the glass she was drinking from onto the table.

She gave Toni one glance before she left.

"Good job Toni." Gail giggled. "Thank you." Toni mumbled, "my pleasure." Kenny said.

She raised her eyebrows before realizing he thought she was thanking him. She smiled at him as he tapped the seat for her to sit. She sat down and immediately Trey handed her a glass of champagne.

"You want some?" Kenny asked referring to the cocaine. "Ummm..." She began, "cocaine?" She questioned.

"Yeah." He chuckled.

"Toni no-" Omar began before Gail cut him off, "you can't blow your cover." Gail said. "Agreed." Owen said, causing Omar to look at them as if they had grown two heads.

"Why the hell not." She smiled handing him her clutch.

He smiled handing her the 100 dollar bill. She hesitantly took it from him and gave him a small smile before kneeling down at the table, she rolled the bill beforen she placed it against the white powdered line and just like that she sniffed it. She brought her head up and shook from the feeling. Kenny licked his lips.

"You okay Toni?" Omar asked.

"Damn woman, you did that like you've done it before." Kenny said as one of his bouncers chuckled.

"I might've done it once or twice back in college." Toni said wiping the sides of her nose.

"That was sexy." He groaned, Toni felt her head spin as she sat down next to him.

He pulled the strap to her dress back up and scanned her up and down.

"That dress looks sexy on you." He said, "thank you." She smiled.

"You know where else it would look sexy on?" He asked, "where?" She raised her eyebrows.

"My bedroom floor."
_______________________________

"Mmm..." Toni moaned into their kiss as they stumbled.

She gripped his head as they bumped against his apartments door. He pushed her dress higher as his hands found their way onto the back of her thighs, gripping them. He lifted her up steering his mouth from her lips to her neck.

"Oh god." She gasped.

He unlocked his door whilst still attending to her. His door soon flew open and in the two went. He kicked the door closed and pulled the straps to her dress down revealing her breast to him. He picked her up as she automatically wrapped her legs around his torso. His mouth found it's way onto her boob as he carried her into his bedroom.

"Ah. Ken." She moaned.

She gripped his head as he began to lick the bridge between her breast up to her lips. Gently placing her down onto his king sized bed. He slowly pulled away starting to undress, she bit her lip watching him before she began to do the same.

"Goodluck Toni." Gail chuckled before she disconnected the sound.

"Gail!" Omar yelled in anger. "What? She's in, we don't have to stress. He wouldn't hurt her now that he has her in his bed." Gail nonchalantly said shrugging.

"We'll get her feedback tomorrow." Owen said. "Let's go." Owen added.

Owen and Gail walked out as Omar just took in what was actually taking place between Toni and Kenny at this very moment. He banged his hands down onto the counter before Gail yelled.

"Omar!"