0.18

"Where is he?" Carla asked placing her hand onto her gun that rested on her hip in her strap.

"He left." Toni nonchalantly said letting out a deep breathe. "What?" Carla, Owen and Omar shouted in unison.

"Why did you disconnect your goddamn earpiece?" Omar questioned furiously, "it got lost."

"You did this on purpose-"

"His shipment was cancelled. So he had to send his trucks back and he decided it would be better if he went and told his gang that there wasn't any products." Toni calmly said.

"Fuck!" Omar yelled in anger as Carla pulled out her gun and shot a road sign nearby.

Toni swallowed her saliva as she sighed in the process.

"You should've kept him here. Dammit Toni!" Owen shouted in frustration.

"I'm sorry. But what good was it gonna be if we arrested him. We still wouldn't have enough evidence against him." Toni said fiddling with her hands.

"Toni's right. Kenny's a smart guy." Gail said as Toni nodded.

"He really is."

"Are you saying that as his lover or because the job requires yo-"

Toni punched Carla right in the face as Gail immediately grabbed her and held her back.

"You're hiding a whole bunch of stuff from us." Carla hissed, "and you're holding something very personal against Kenny." Toni hissed back as she pulled herself away from Gail's grip.

"Carla's right. You are hiding stuff. Each day we know less and less." Micheal said walking up to them.

"Would you like to take my place and sleep with Kenny? Because right now you sound like a bitch." Toni said to Micheal causing him to frown.

Gail smacked her lips together trying not to laugh.

"We installed a tracker into Kenny's car. So now we'll know his every move." Owen said walking up to them, "what's wrong? Why is everyone so quiet?" He asked looking between everyone.
__________________________

Kenny walked into his apartment smiling at Toni who sat on his all black sofa.

"Hey bebe." He grinned leaning onto the sofa kissing her lips.

"Hey." She said dryly, "what's wrong?" He questioned sadly sitting back to get a better view of her.

"Don't ever drive that car again." She sternly stated. "Why not?" He raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Listen to me, just don't." She said cupping his face causing him to nod his head in understatement.

"You staying the night again?" He smirked kissing her lips before he kissed her neck.

"No. My moms coming over, I'm sorry." She smiled weakly, "maybe some other time." She said kissing his lips one last time before she grabbed her bag and got up.

"I'm gonna miss you." He pouted watching her walk up to the door, "I wish you didn't." She mumbled walking out.

A few tears left her eyes as she let out a sigh. Why did she agree to this? Why did things have to be this way? This isn't what she wanted...
________________________

Toni walked into her home greeted by some lowly dimmed lights that was only lit in her dinning room and nowhere else.

"Mom!" She called in confusion.

She hung her coat up setting her bag down on the table. A few shuffling was heard a long with some footsteps. Her eyes widened as she slowly pulled the drawer open sticking her hand into it. She frowned with worry once she felt nothing, immediately looking down at the drawer realising her gun wasn't there. She swallowed her saliva as the footsteps came closer, remembering she still had Kenny's gun in her coat pocket. Immediately reaching into both pockets she finally pulled out his gun and pointed it right at the position where the footsteps were coming from.

"Whoa!"

"Oh my god! You idiot!" She shouted dropping her aim.