0.07

"You're late, again." Owen scolded as Toni walked in, "this is the fourth time this week." Owen added.

"I know and I'm sorry." Toni said.

"You said that yesterday," Omar chimed in. Toni sent a glare his way before placing the plastic bag that she had been holding down on his desk.

"I brought cake." She grinned removing the cake from the plastic. "Ohh... whose birthday is it?" Gail giggled.

"No one." Toni nonchalantly said with a simple shrug. "Anyways, Toni?" Owen called.

"Yes." She looked at him with anticipation.

"I have a new assignment for you." He smiled, "you haven't seen Kenny in about two weeks now and I think its time you go back to him." Owen said causing her to freeze in her tracks and just nod when he looked her way.

No one knew that her and Kenny had been seeing one another for a straight 2 weeks it wasn't part of her assignment.

"Kenny has a file that helps him keep track of all his shipments in coming and out going days and dates. We need that." Gail said.

Toni nodded.

"You're gonna see him again."

"What do I have to do?" She cleared her throat.

"Tonight he has a meeting with one of his drug dealers at this club, it's a new one. The name starts with a T..." Owen trailed off in deep thought.

"I know that his meeting this guy named Dixon at this club called 'the ride' at around 10 tonight." Toni blurted out.

Her eyes widened realizing what she had just said. She grabbed her water bottle and immediately took a long sip from it.

"How do you know that?" Omar questioned.

Toni nervously bit her lip looking around as her eyes landed on Owen's notebook that had the information written in it.

"Owen's notebook." She replied pointing at the notebook.
____________________________

"I don't see him," Toni said walking up to the receptionist desk with Omar beside her.

"Table for two?" The lady questioned.

Omar nodded as the lady grabbed two menus.

"This way please." She said leading them to a table in the back. "This is a really special occasion, so could we like get a table in the center?" Omar asked pulling Toni against him.

"Its our 2 year anniversary and I want to give my darling wife over here the very best." Omar smiled placing a kiss to Toni's lips.

"Don't push it." Toni mumbled as he pulled out her chair before she smiled at their waiter.

"Eyes on Kenny." Owen said.

Toni looked at her menu as Omar looked around for Kenny.

"Find anything?" Toni asked looking up from her menu at him.

She looked around just as her eyes landed on Kenny's bodyguard Trey, now he had to be close.

"I got eyes on Kenny." Omar said.

"Good, now keep your eyes on him." Owen said. "His heading into the casino." Omar said, Toni looked towards the casino watching as Kenny walked in.

"Gail are you set?" Owen asked, "yes. I see him."

"Go!" Owen instructed.

Gail walked into the casino just as Toni got up and walked towards the casino, Omar let out a sigh before he followed after Toni.

"I'm at the bar." Gail said.

Kenny walked up to the gambling table before his eyes landed on Toni who came walking into the place. Toni looked at him and smiled as he did the same, walking up to him.

"Are you stalking me?" Kenny asked before he rolled the dice.

"13!" The man shouted, "damn..." he groaned.

"Let me." Toni offered. "Go ahead. Throw me a winner baby." Kenny smiled, handing her the dice.

Toni flashed him a small smile before she rolled the dice and tossed it onto the table.

"7!" The man shouted. "Whoa!" Kenny shouted smacking her butt.

Toni smiled as the man pushed a bunch of tokens towards Kenny. Kenny grabbed Toni's face and kissed her lips. Toni grabbed his hands and pulled away.

"Ken." She said in a warning tone. "Ken?" Omar asked.

Gail walked up to the table with a glass of champagne in her hand.

"May I go? I think I could top that 7." Gail said causing Kenny and Toni to look at her.

The man handed her the dice, she rolled it and tossed it onto the table.

"7!" The man shouted. "Bitch please, I already did that." Toni said.

Gail rolled the dice again, and it landed on another 7.

"7!" The man shouted again.

"Damn!" Kenny whistled. "Lady luck over here is on fire." He said tossing her a token. "There you go." He winked.

"Keep them coming and you might be able to buy me a pair of boots." Gail smirked before rolling the dice again.

"7!"

"Goddammit!" Kenny shouted tossing her another token. "What can that buy me?" Kenny questioned.

"It can buy you anything you want, all night long." Gail smirked.

"Sounds like something you could do with a hooker." Toni hissed, "ouch." Gail said sucking her teeth.

"Relax baby, don't mess with lady luck over here." Kenny said drinking his champagne.

"Well lady luck over here is a whore." Toni grabbed his glass and walked around the table, grabbing Gail by her elbow pulling her towards her before throwing the champagne on her.

"Yoh!" Kenny yelled walking up to them.

"You bitch!" Gail shouted grabbing Toni before Kenny pulled them apart. "Ladies please, there's enough of me for both of you." Kenny nonchalantly said.

"No kidding." Toni said pissed, "it's on the house." One of the waiters said handing Toni another glass of champagne.

"No thank you." She said giving Kenny a glare before she fixed her dress and walked out.

"Toni!" Kenny called. "Toni what are you doing? This isn't part of the assignment. Get back in there." Owen scolded.