0.10

"We can't just sit around here and wait on Toni to get killed by that son of a bitch." Omar began as he paced back and forth.

"Toni was not caught." Gail spat in annoyance, Omar was starting to work on her nerves.

"First her earpiece gets disconnected, than we don't hear from her for 12 hours and than she doesn't show up to work." Omar sternly said causing Owen to shake his head.

"I'm filing a missing person report-"

"No!" Owen and Gail shouted in unison. "We might blow our cover, she could be spending the day with Kenny." Gail said coming up with possible reasons.

"Wait what? Why would she do that? That's not part of her assignment." Owen said in confusion placing his full attention onto Gail.

Gail looked down at her feet fiddling with her nails.

"Do you know something we don't?" Owen asked. "Of course she does. I'm gonna go over to Toni's place and checkup on her." Omar grabbed his phone and walked out.

"Omar!" Owen called behind him before looking at Gail again, "I know just as much as you do." Gail said causing Owen to look at her skeptically.
______________________

Toni came walking down the stairs immediately being greeted by a delicious aroma. She peeped into the kitchen and there was Kenny, cooking. He looked yummy. She bit her lip walking in making her presence known.

"Good morning." She smiled grabbing a strawberry popping it into her mouth.

"Good morning." He said back placing a kiss down on her lips. "I thought you'd be gone by the time I woke up." She said taking another strawberry.

"I decided to stay and cook for you, since you can barely fry an egg."

Toni gasped at his words causing him to laugh.

"I can cook..." She softly trailed off scratching her head. "Yeah right. You even burn toast." He shook his head flipping the pancake over.

"Who taught you how to cook?" Toni asked resting her hands down on the island looking right at him.

"My dad." He chuckled thinking back, "what happened to him?" She questioned arching her brows.

A moment of silence filled the atmosphere, "he was killed." He said. "I'm sorry Ken..." Toni frowned swallowing her saliva.

"Anyways." He chuckled spinning around placing the pancakes into the bowl in front of them.

"This looks good, smells good too." Toni smiled taking in the aroma. "You look and smell good too." He teased picking her up setting her down on the island.

He stepped between her thighs resting his hands down on them kissing her lips whilst she cupped his face. He rubbed her thighs squeezing them before he trailed kisses down to her neck.

"Mmm... Ken." She moaned gripping the back of his head, his hands rubbed the insides of her thighs whilst his mouth paid homage to her neck.

She bit her lip tossing her head a little bit back giving him more access, Kenny used his left hand to pull down the straps to her robe revealing her half naked frame. His mouth kissed along her shoulder blades before he kissed her collarbone than the plump tops of her breast.

"Baby..." She moaned running her fingers through his hair. A few slow claps erupted causing the two to pull apart.

"Who are you?" Kenny questioned.

Toni's eyes widened afraid to look behind her. She quickly pulled her robe back up before she jumped off the island and faced Omar.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Toni frowned. "You didn't come to work or answered any of our calls. I see you have Ke-"

"Omar please." Toni sternly said, "Ken. Give us a minute please." Toni said looking up at him.

"Sure." He smiled steering his attention from Omar onto Toni. He cupped her face kissing her lips slowly pulling back.

Toni and Kenny both walked around the island up to Omar as Kenny walked past him. Omar gritted his teeth trying his best to not kill him at that very moment and as soon as Kenny was out of sight a stinging sensation rang through Omar as Toni slapped him right across the face.

"Are you trying to blow my cover?" She whispered in anger. "When did you two become so friendly?" Omar questioned.

"The day it became my assignment."

"This isn't part of your assignment-"

"Just don't bring shit like that up in front of Ken again." Toni sternly said. "Ken huh?" Omar chuckled. "What is he your boyfriend now?" Omar laughed.

"No." Toni spat. "Just get out of my house." She said in annoyance walking out after him.

"And give my keys back." She spat.

Omar spun around and handed her the keys before he opened the door and walked out.

"You're gonna regret this." He shook his head.

"Who was that?" Kenny questioned, "my co-worker." She shook her head.

"You never told me what kind of job you have." Kenny smirked pulling her into him, "maybe because you've never told me what kind of job you have." She smirked kissing his lips.