0.09

"Shit! Ahh. Ah." Toni moaned, as Kenny pushed his member deeper into her.

He rotated his hips into her causing her to run her hands through her hair as sweat glistened down the bridge between her breast.

"Ken." She gritted her teeth sitting up wrapping her arms around his body.

She sucked her bottom lip tossing her head back from the amount of pleasure that she was in.

"Right there baby..." She moaned gripping his shoulders, Kenny felt her nails dig into his shoulder blades.

She began to move her hips against his member as he continued to thrust into her.

"Daddy!" She gritted her teeth, her hands slid around him gripping the back of his head pressing his face down between her breast. Kenny licked the bridge between them before his mouth was down on her left boob.

"Ah!" She screamed throwing her head back moving her hips back and forth extremely fast.

Kenny gently bit her nipple before sucking it.

"Toniii..." He gasped feeling her cover him in her liquid. "Oh god! Oh god!" Toni screamed.

Kenny pulled back looking her dead in the eyes. He stroked up a few more times before she came again, and just than he released. A bright smile spread across her face. She fell back on the bed, running her hands up and down his chest.

Toni laughed, sitting up and pushing him down on the bed. She hoovered over him and kissed his lips, he gripped the back of her thighs flipping them over. Before he slowly slid into her with ease.

"Damn..." Kenny grunted feeling his eyes roll behind his head.

"Ah. Baby." She vibrated gripping his arms, as her mouth sagged open. "Baby- Baby- ah ah!" She screamed as he sped up his pace.

"Oh dammit!" She bit her lip staring into his eyes. Her mouth formed an O as she threw her back back arching her back in the process.

She closed her eyes as she spread her arms out to the side resting them on the bed.

"Fuck..." She trailed off as they both released at the very same time. "Ah." She gasped catching her breathe.

Kenny pulled out tapping the head of his member against her petal watching as his liquid came flowing out of her. He bit his lip the sight of her pink pearl made him hard again. He slid back in and watched how she pushed her arms up against the headboard behind her, as he roughly pounded into her.

"Ah!" Toni began. "Oh god!" She screamed again, "dammit. Right there." She gritted her teeth with her hands held against the headboard.

"Say daddy." He grunted, "daddy." She moaned biting her lip and pressing her hands against the headboard as Kenny roughly slid in and out of her.

"Louder." He demanded.

"Daddy!" She shouted, "harder baby harder!" She moaned, he roughly went in deeper and roughly brought it out right to the end.

"Like that?" He asked pushing in deeper and staying in there.

"Oh my god!" She screamed. "Just like that..." she trailed off with a look of enjoyment on her face. "I like that." She added.

Kenny kept it at a slow pace so she could come down from her high. He slowly rotated his hips causing her to run her hands through her hair.

"I'm cumming." She moaned, bringing her hands down as he sped up again. "Shit Kenneth!" She shouted as he began to speed up again.

She placed her hands on her breast because they began to bounce along with the pounding. She gripped her breast and arched her back.

"Shit baby!" She moaned in pleasure.

He placed both her legs on his shoulders and smacked against her. He smacked her behind in the process as he rotated inside her again. Seconds later he felt her cover him in a full liquid as she squirted on chord. He filled her up as she curled her finger indicating that he should come closer.

"You do everything so well." She said as he chuckled kissing her lips.

He began moving in and out of her again. Loud breathes began to escape her mouth as she gripped his shoulders pulling him down so he was now laying on top of her.