0.11

Don't you know baby, only fools stick around when the love is all gone

Music blasted as Kenny escorted Toni through the crowd of people towards the back.

"Evening boss." They greeted immediately allowing Kenny and Toni to go in.

Kenny let Toni to go through first before he followed behind her.

"Where are we?" Toni asked in confusion looking back at Kenny.

"You've been asking, this is my workplace." Kenny grinned pointing at the sight before Toni.

She frowned at the sight before her, it was completely dark. The only light was purple, yellow, green and blue neon lights that filled the strip club.

"You own this place?" She questioned for confirmation. "What kind of man do you know that doesn't dream of owning one of these?" He rhetorically asked taking two glasses of cocktails from one of the waitresses that passed by.

Toni shrugged taking one from him.

"Thank you." She smiled lightly.

Her eyes scanned the strip club moving from dancer to dancer. The waitresses were half naked women, at least the bartenders were dressed.

"Do you have any male strippers around?" She teased taking a sip from the straw of her cocktail.

Silence filled the two, she looked over at Kenny see that he hadn't replied. She looked at him and his facial expression said it all.

"That wasn't even funny." He sternly said with a straight face, she broke out in laughter before he shook his head and grabbed her hand.

"Come on." He demanded leading her towards the VIP section. "Is this your first time in a strip club?" Kenny asked.

"Yes it is." She nodded.

They walked into a secluded private room and there stood a dark skinned, average height woman in nothing but a thong.

"Hey daddy." She greeted causing Toni to throw her head back in surprise. "What did she just say?" Toni questioned in a high pitched voice.

Kenny chuckled.

"Not today Coco." Kenny said as she darted her eyes onto Toni, "oh you got yourself someone new. Wait. I ain't never seen you around. Is she new?" Coco asked looking from Toni to Kenny.

"Nah. She ain't one of y'all. She's special." Kenny said as Coco just nodded, "she pretty." Coco smirked before walking out.

Kenny sat down before pulling Toni onto his lap.

"Not one of y'all? That was really mean of you." Toni scolded fiddling with his collar.

"What was I suppose to say? Aight. I apologize." He said in annoyance.

"I apologize." She mocked before he stared at her and kissed her lips.

She bit her lip getting off his lap.

"I've been eyeing this pole since we came in here." Toni giggled walking up to the pole. "That thing dirty." He groaned.

"I've touched dirtier things." She nonchalantly said scanning the pole.

"My dick ain't dirty." Kenny replied resting back watching her swing around playfully. "I wasn't talking about that-" She laughed.

"Than you must be talking about your little co-workers dick." Kenny added.

"What? No! Me and Omar are nothing and we've never been anything." Toni shook her head in disgust.

"So that's what his name is. Omar." Kenny repeated mocking her pronounciation. "You like that pole huh." He nodded, "show me what you got." Kenny licked his lips as she looked at him.

"Are people allowed to come in here?" She questioned with an arched brow.

"I'm the boss. They can't come in unless I tell them to." He nonchalantly said watching her.

"I've always wanted to do this." Toni grinned.

She began to swing around the pole before she started pulling the straps to her dress down.

"Whoa!" Kenny shouted tossing a couple bills her way causing her to laugh.

She stripped out of her dress causing Kenny to sit up and scan her body from head to toe. Stepping out of her dress she grabbed the pole and swung around it before turning her head to look at him while she shaked her body for him.

 Stepping out of her dress she grabbed the pole and swung around it before turning her head to look at him while she shaked her body for him

"You can call me Cinnamon." She said walking up to him.

She pushed him back before climbing onto him in straddling position.

"How was I?" She asked, "well Cinnamon. I loved everything about this dance." He smiled kissing her lips.

"I have something for you." Kenny said pulling away from their kiss, "what is it?" She questioned curiously.

Kenny chuckled. "I want you to be my partner, business wise." He said as her eyes widened in surprise.

"You're not gonna be doing over the edge shit, but you'll be included. What do you say?" Kenny smirked.

She contemplated, "I don't know Ken..." She trailed off, "take your time. No rush." He whispered before kissing her lips again.

happy new year¡ 2k19 my last year of law 😁