0.08

"Toni what the hell are you doing?" Owen asked before she spun around to be met with Kenny.

"What?" She hissed.

"What's wrong with you?" Kenny asked, "we were winning back there-" He started pointing behind him at the club.

"We?" She scoffed, "wow." She chuckled.

"Like I asked, what is wrong with you?" He asked with confusion evident in his tone.

A moment of silence filled the atmosphere as they just looked at one another before Toni spoke up.

"Nothing." She shook her head, "I'm just hormonal." Toni sighed.

Omar and Gail came rushing into the van that Owen sat it that was parked out of view a few blocks away from the club.

"What is she doing?" Gail asked taking a seat beside Owen. "Why did you just walk out-"

"Shhhhh..." Owen cut Omar off.

"I get it. Its about lady luck isn't it." Kenny began before he laughed at her little jealousy fit. "I was kidding, I can't help it I'm gonna flirt-"

He shut himself up as she walked up to him.

"So what? Was all those things you said in there a lie?" Toni asked looking right at him.

"No- yes." Kenny replied, "don't do that." He said looking away from her.

"Do what?" She asked, resting her hands on her hips. "That thing that you do with your eyes, where you look into mine and I just instantly give in." Kenny said with his eyes placed onto something in particular.

He watched as a shadow passed by one of the trucks. His hand instantly latched onto his gun that rested in the gun strap on his waist. Toni raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"We're not alone." He whispered back, slowly removing his gun.

Toni tried to bend down to grab her gun that was hidden by her legs, but Owen's voice stopped her.

"This is the time to see if you've earned his trust and loyalty." Owen said, "dad-" Omar interfered.

Toni let go of her dress and looked up just when Kenny grabbed her by her waist and pulled her against him, shooting a whole bunch of guys behind her. Gun shots kept firing as he turned them around and hid her behind him, causing her to grab his shirt and bury her face into his back. He quickly shot the 4 men that attacked them. The men each fell to the ground before he faced Toni.

"You okay?"

"Ken. You're bleeding." She gasped when her eyes landed on the wound he had in his arm.

He looked down and shrugged.

"Oh that. That's nothing." He nonchalantly said.

"We need to get you to the hospital. You're bleeding a lot." She panicked, "I rather die than ever set foot in a damn hospital." He said as his gun fell out his hand.

Toni looked around in panick before she bent down and tore a piece of fabric from her dress coming back up tying it around his wound.

"Ah." He groaned.

"Let me get you home." She said picking up his gun and leading him out the parking lot. "Where is your car?" She asked looking around. "Over there." He faintly said as she disconnected her earpiece in the act.

"Everything is silent." Omar said. "Toni." Owen called. "She disconnected her earpiece." Gail said pointing at the listening board.

"Dammit Michelle!" Owen shouted tossing his earpiece onto the ground.
________________________

Toni threw the bullet she removed from his wound into the bowl before pouring some alcohol over it.

"Ah!" Kenny shouted gritting his teeth from the sting. "I'm sorry." She frowned wrapping a bandage around his wound.

"It's okay." He chuckled. "Nice place." Kenny said referring to her home.

"Thanks." She smiled. "You saved my life." She said.

"Nah. It was nothing." He chuckled watching her put her first aid kit away. "Why?" She asked in disbelief. "It was just a cheap shot."

"Right." She nodded.

"And because I still need you to stick around." He said, pulling her into him by her waist, "you my bebe." He smirked.

"Am I your only bebe?" Toni questioned staring into his eyes.

He looked away. "You can never call me yours, but... you can call me when you feel like." Kenny assured her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and just stared at his face.

"Where's your bedroom?" Kenny asked gripping her thighs. "That way." She simply said pointing towards the stairs.

Kenny licked his lips lifting her up before carrying her towards her bedroom.

merry christmas fam¡