0.17

It was late afternoon and Toni was just now getting up. She knew she was alone in bed because the noise Kenny was making in the kitchen woke her up. Stretching and letting a slight yawn escape her plump lips. She slowly got out of bed and made her way into his large bathroom to do her morning routine and shower.

After getting home late from their date last night and still going a few more rounds, she was exhausted. She felt way better after freshening up and taking a steaming hot shower. Just dressed in his large white sleeveless shirt with her underwear underneath she walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen immediately being greeted with a delicious aroma and a shirtless Kenny fixing their plates.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." Kenny said as soon as he saw her taking a seat.

"Good afternoon." She replied back.

After setting the plates filled with breakfast on the island as well as a jug filled with grape juice and two glasses.

Kenny made his way to her and pecked her lips. "You okay?" He questioned her with a smile causing her to nod.

For a moment she saw his dark brown eyes glimmer.

"Yes... I'm fine babe." She assured him, pecking his lips in return.

"Good... now let's eat, unless you prefer I eat you instead." He smirked, she almost choked on her juice causing him to laugh and pat her back.

The two ate breakfast while having light conversation . Toni had put her earpiece in earlier before she came out the bedroom and it made her become really nervous around him.

"I have to be somewhere in an hour." Kenny said.

"Ask him where is he going?" Omar demanded through the earpiece. She was getting real tired of him.

"Where to?" She asked before popping a strawberry into her mouth.

"Business. There's a shipment coming in." He said making Toni instantly regret wearing her earpiece.

"Try your luck and ask him if you could accompany him." Omar gave her further instructions.

With a sigh she debated if she should ask. She wanted to curse Omar out for being so annoying.

"So are you going to stay and wait for me or are you going to leave?" Kenny asked her.

"This is your chance Toni!" Omar said in anticipation.

"Can you chill." She heard Gail's voice.

"Uhm... can I come with you?" Toni asked hesitantly.

She nearly wanted to punch herself for asking that once she saw Kenny's confused expression.

"But... if you don't want me to accompany you that's fine." She stammered.

"Shit. Why is he so quiet?" Owen asked in a panic tone.

"You really want to come with me?" Kenny asked truly.

"Yes. If you don't mind of course. I have nothing better to do later on anyways." Toni played it off.

"Okay bebe. You can accompany me." Kenny said licking his lips staring at Toni in admiration.

"Are you sure?" Toni asked hoping he would change his mind and say no.

"Yeah. My bebe can spend the day with me." Kenny said with a smirk. Toni gave him a tight lipped smile. He got up and smacked her thigh.

"Ouch." She frowned. "Lets go get ready." He said against her lips before kissing them.

Kenny walked off and Omar spoke.

"Be careful Toni." He sincerely said.

"Kenny wouldn't hurt me." She simply said.
___________________________

"I'll be back." Kenny said getting out of the car before Toni nodded. They were in an abandoned area. Three trucks were waiting there for them filled with drugs.

"Have you guys arrived?" Omar asked.

"No, we just stopped at the gas station." Toni said buying time.

"Let us know when you guys get there." Owen said.

After Kenny made sure that everything was legit and it was all there. Toni watched him in the rear view mirror watching as he came walking this way.

"We have arrived." Toni said while giving Omar the address.

Toni took her ear piece out of her ear before she got out of the car to meet him halfway. She discreetly threw her ear piece into the water.

"We're about to leave. You'll drive my car back to my place because I have to go drop the packages off at my warehouse." Kenny explained making Toni sigh in relief.

"Okay babe." Toni said. Kenny turned around about to walk away but Toni called him back. "Ken!"

"Yeah?" He turned around to face her.

"Please be careful." She said sincerely.

He walked towards her and pecked her lips.

"I will bebe. I always am." He said cockily.

Toni watched Kenneth get into one of the trucks and drive off with the rest of them. As soon as Toni couldn't see the trucks in the distance, the squad cars pulled up. Omar and Carla got out eagerly.

"Where is he?"