0.05

"Ken." Toni moaned as Kenny stroked into her, she gripped his arms whilst biting down on her lip.

"Shit!" She screamed as she vibrated from her orgasm. "Ah!" She gasped as Kenny went full throttle on her.

"Oh my god!" She moaned arching her back.

He leaned down and kissed her lips, as the headboard began to hit against the wall repeatedly.

"Yes, yes, yes." She moaned gripping his shoulders. "Kenny..." she trailed off snaking her arms around his neck.

A few banging was heard on the wall along with someone yelling "shut up!" to them.

Kenny chuckled before he bit his lip flipping her onto her back. He rammed into her from behind. She gave him the perfect arch leaning her arms forward to grip the headboard for support.

"Ah!" She gasped moving her behind up and down against his torso. "Toni." He grunted, leaning forward gripping her hands and pinning them against the headboard.

"Shit." They both groaned.

Toni bit her lip shutting her eyes closed as another orgasm tore through her body.

"Oh go-" she was cut off as Kenny pulled out and slipped in underneath her.

She looked down at his face that met hers and automatically knew what he wanted. She slipped down on his member and began to rock her hips back and forth. She tossed her head back from the amount of pleasure biting her lip as Kenny caressed her boobs.

"Damn..." Toni sighed, "I'm almost there." Kenny groaned.

Kenny gripped her hips before he flipped them over and began to thrust in and out of her once again.
___________________________

"Hey everybody!" Toni grinned walking into the boardroom.

"Hey!" Gail smirked looking her up and down.

Her hips swayed extra hard this morning. Gail chuckled, as Owen looked on from her happy mood.

"I got it." She said, "but that isn't the only reason why you're smiling." Owen chuckled.

"Nope." Toni giggled.

She handed Owen the USB she had slipped into her clutch before leaving Kenny's place this morning.

"Good job detective Braxton." Owen said.

Omar gave her this weird look, a look of disappointment.

"What?" Toni asked skeptically. "Nothing. I just never thought you'd stoop so low." Omar shrugged grabbing his phone before he sat down.

"He'll get over it. So how was the sex?" Gail smirked walking up to her.

"When I say amazing is an understatement, I mean it is an understatement." Toni squealed. "I was in paradise for a good 6 rounds-"

"6?" Gail gasped, "Lord does he have a brother?"

"Okay ladies. Enough, by the looks of it. Kenny's company doesn't just sell cars, it sells drugs too. He has a shipping of drugs coming in about 5 weeks. We gotta be ready to catch him red handed." Owen said as they all faced the screen.

"Good job Toni." Owen clapped as everyone else in the room cheered except Omar.

He wasn't too impressed. She smiled before Owen shut off the screen and handed her the USB back.

"You better return this before he finds out." Owen said to her.

She nodded slipping it into her bag.

"I hope you guys removed me from the system just in case he runs a background check on me." Toni said.

"Already done. Your false identity is set." Gail assured. "Oh thank God." Toni let out a breathe of relief.