0.06

Kenny walked up to the door whilst drying his hair with a towel. He peeked through the peephole and smirked before unlocking it and pulling it open.

"I see the D has you back."

"Don't get cocky." She said turning around before she gasped, "Lord Kenny. Where is your underwear?" She said staring at his naked frame.

"I thought you liked what's underneath all that clothes." He frowned. "You are staring for an awfully long time..." Kenny trailed off causing her to look up at him.

"I'm sorry, it's just that- it was there- and you don't have any pants on- and so I figured-"

"Its okay." He chuckled. "What brings you by?" Kenny questioned.

Toni froze as she thought for a moment. 'Why was she here?'. He turned around and looked at her awaiting her response.

"I don't know." She said, he smirked tossing the towel onto his sofa. "I don't usually sleep with the same person more than once." Kenny said.

Toni's eyes widened.

"But with you, I can make an exception." He smirked walking up to her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. Toni's arms automatically found their way around his neck, there was something about him that drove her insane. Something that brought out her bad side, but what was it? She looked into his eyes and in a matter of a second that's how quickly he looked away.

"There's something about you and I can't quite place it." Kenny skeptically said studying her.

"If you're trying to study me, don't. You're gonna fail." She said, he chuckled.

He grabbed her hand and led her towards his bedroom.

"What are you doing?"

"You obviously didn't come here to talk and even if you did..." He began pulling her towards him. "I don't like talking." He whispered against her earlobe.

He picked her up and carried her towards his bedroom.

"Ken I-"

"Shhh..." He cut her off placing his lips against hers. "This isn't part of my assignment." She mumbled into the kiss.

"Huh?" He pulled back, "nothing." She grabbed his face placing his lips against hers once again.
_______________________

Toni placed the USB back into the black bowl in which she took it out of. She looked around his apartment in search for anything out of the ordinary, she lifted the sheet that covered her naked frame up higher before a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

"Whatchu doing?" Kenny asked placing small kisses to her neck. "I just came to get some water." She giggled.

"The kitchen is that way." He said pointing towards the kitchen, "and you didn't give me a chance to get me my water." She playfully rolled her eyes, moving out of his embrace.

Kenny's eyes landed on the black bowl, he watched as she walked into the kitchen before he scanned it searching for the USB. Once he saw it he took it out and shoved it into one of the books in the bookshelf.

"What did you hide there?" Toni asked walking up to him. "Nothing." He chuckled unwrapping the sheet from her body.

"Ken..." She giggled.

He ignored her as he began to kiss her shoulders before he picked her up and took her to his bedroom. He gently placed her onto his bed while kissing her lips and hovering over her.

2 weeks later

"Oh my god..." Toni panted rolling off Kenny's chest.

She closed her eyes as Kenny removed the condom, tying it before he tossed it into his trashcan. He grabbed a blunt and a lighter before he lit it and began to smoke it. Toni smelt the blunt causing her to sit up against the headboard beside Kenny.

"You want some?" Kenny offered holding the blunt out to her. "I don-"

"Come on." He said, Toni unsurely nodded before she took the blunt from him.

She took a small pull before she blew the smoke out.

"You amaze me every time. You do this like a pro." He said staring at her in shock.

She chuckled before holding the blunt out to him.

"Nah. Keep it, I'll light me another one." He said, grabbing another one.

Toni raised her eyebrows watching Kenny's every move. He lit his blunt before he looked at her.

"Cheers." He chuckled tapping his blunt against hers.

my sincere apology for not adding the characters pictures sooner.