0.16

Toni laughed holding Kenny's hand whilst they came walking out of Eddie's pizza park.

"This was actually fun. Thank you." She smiled turning to face him.

"I know." He grinned.

"Can you never say your welcome or my pleasure?" She scolded pushing at his shoulder.

"My pleasure." He nonchalantly said snaking his arm around her waist. "Give me some sugar." He demanded.

She leaned up and pecked his lips. Taking their time, her arms wrapped around his neck as she felt his hands grip her behind into his palms.

"Ken..." She gasped pulling away.

He smiled before a bunch of men made noise instantly annoying him, he knew that voice from anywhere.

"Babyface." The guy said causing Toni to frown as Kenny slowly turned around to face the guy and his gang.

"Khalid." Kenny spat.

"I see you got yourself a new hoe?" Khalid smirked nodding towards Toni.

"I don't hang with hoes. Unlike you, but I can't blame you. You were raised by one." Kenny nonchalantly said.

"Ken." Toni mumbled pulling at his arm. "Now you know I don't play when it comes to my momma, may her soul rest in peace." He said drawing a cross across his chest.

"I don't play when it comes to my woman either." Kenny shrugged not bothered by Khalid's words at all.

"Yoh leave me and Face alone over here." Khalid said, "you sure bos-"

"Man get the fuck outta here!" He scolded waving them off. They all nodded before they walked into the roadhouse.

"You got a lot of nerve talking shit about my momma. My momma may have been a single mother but she wasn't no hoe." Khalid said.

"Yeah whatever Khalid. I got somewhere to be." Kenny nonchalantly said taking Toni's hand ready to walk away.

"I'll put you six feet under Face. Just like I did to your daddy." Khalid said.

Kenny froze in his tracks causing Toni's eyes to widen. She knew all too well what he was about to do.

"Ken please let's just go." She begged grabbing his wrist trying to stop him from turning around. "What did you just say?" Kenny calmly asked for confirmation.

"You heard me nigga." Khalid smirked.

Kenny rushed up to him punching him right in the face. Fists were being thrown and tossed around as Toni rushed up to the two of them trying to pull them apart while yelling at Kenny to stop in the process. Kenny pushed her out the way right before a gun shot went off.

"Ken!" Toni yelled before she looked towards the roadhouse and watched as Khalid's gang members shot up from their seats and looked their way.

"We have to go." She sternly said, taking his gun from him and grabbing his hand rushing towards his car.

He got into the car just as Khalid's gang members came rushing out. Khalid's body lied on the floor as he began to bleed a lot.

"Why did you do that?" Toni questioned once they were out of the area. "He killed my dad." Kenny replied nonchalantly.

"Don't you feel anything? Nothing? No remorse pain guilt sorrow?" She asked under one breathe.

He shook his head pulling over on the side of the road. Silence filled them as rain drops began to splash onto the windows. Kenny placed his forehead against the steering wheel digesting everything that just took place.

"I'm sorry about your dad." She softly said in the sincerest way, she reached over and ran her fingers gently through his hair.

Something about her voice and touch calmed him down. He sat up just as the rain began to pour down onto the car more heavily. He looked over at her as she did the same and flashed him a small smile.

"You're beautiful." He said, "just perfect in all aspects." He added.

He leaned toward her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before he rested his hand down on her thigh. He caressed her inner thigh before his hand moved closer to her womanhood.

"Ken." She gasped as he rubbed over her lips through her thong.

She bit her lip once he moved her thong to the side and began to play with her body. For a left handed man his right hand sure was strong and talented.

"Ah." She moaned lowly closing her eyes as her legs instantly spread open. She slipped her bottom lip into her mouth sucking down on it as she threw her head back against the headrest arching her back in the process.

"Mmm..." She gasped grabbing his hand that penetrated her insides. "Ken!" She screamed as her body let up from the orgasm that erupted throughout her body.

She panted looking over at him. He unbuttoned her coat as she let up taking it off whilst he undid his pants. She bit her lip before she raised out of her seat and onto his lap. He stroked his member before he licked his lips and gripped the back of her head bringing her against him. Their lips met a steamy kiss broke out as he slipped her thong to the side and let his member slide into her wet entrance.

"Ahhh..." She gasped, "shit." He grunted once her walls clawed him.

Toni began to move her hips back and forth between them as they continued to kiss. This moment felt different, they both felt it. It wasn't like the other times. No words were exchanged as the only sounds that could be heard was the rain, Toni's moans and the movement of their skin.

"Daddy..." She moaned pulling back as he gripped her waist with both hands.

Toni's right hand rested onto the door window as her other hand gripped the back of his head. He leaned in and kissed her neck as she began to lightly bounce on him.

"Shit! Ah!" She moaned loudly tossing her head back from the account of pleasure. An orgasm tore through her body but that didn't stop her from helping Kenny reach his climax. "Uh..." Kenny grunted as he filled her up minutes later.

She gripped his head resting her forehead against his. This moment was beautiful.