0.19

Omar laughed before he frowned.

"Two guns? I didn't see that one when I removed this one from the drawer." Omar confusingly looked between the two guns.

"That's a damn pistol. One shot and you're done, where did you get that one from?" He asked eagerly.

"How did you get into my house?" Toni questioned snatching the gun from him, slipping both of them into her drawer.

"I know where you keep your spare key." He grinned. Following her into her living room.

"Why are you here?" She asked annoyed by his presence, "a few hours ago you were angry at me for allowing Kenny to escape now you're all bubbly again? Are you bipolar?" She asked skeptically.

"No. And allowed him to escape?" He arched his brow, she frowned realising what she had just said. "Not literally, you know what I mean." She scolded.

"Anywho, I'm here to have dinner with you." Omar smirked, "ever heard of the phrase... I'm not interested?" Toni rhetorically questioned with raised eyebrows, her phone vibrated as she tried to go and get it at the door but Omar stopped her.

"What you say is not important-"

Toni's doorbell rang causing them to place their attention towards the doorway.

"That's probably my mom." Toni said rolling her eyes in the process. Omar being in her presence annoyed her.

She walked up to the door with Omar hot on her tail.

"Stop following me around." She scolded looking back at him before her eyes landed on her phone's screen that lit up.

Mom: I won't be able to make it tonight. See you first thing in the morning. - 8:48 p.m.

She pulled her face in confusion. Who could it be? The crew? She raised her eyebrows as she pulled the door open and there stood Kenny with two bouquets of red roses in his hands.

"Ken." She frowned, "a frown?" He asked sadly before his eyes landed on Omar behind her.

Omar frowned with anger as Kenny immediately stepped in making his presence known.

"I thought you said your mom would be here. I didn't know you had meant him." Kenny said with his eyebrows raised in confusion.

"My mom canceled on me- wait you don't think that he's my- no Ken." Toni sighed, "you need to leave Omar." Toni quickly said.

Omar frowned.

"Yes Omar, my woman said you need to leave." Kenny repeated with a smirk. "I can't wait to wipe that smirk off your face." Omar said stepping out.

"What did that nigga just say-"

"Nothing." Toni held him back as she closed the door behind Omar, "why are you here?" She questioned.

"These are for you, and these are for your momma which is not here." He frowned looking around.

"That's so sweet of you." Toni sighed realising how close her and Kenny have got over the past month.

"On some serious shit, what was he doing here?" Kenny asked. "Business." She shrugged nonchalantly taking the bouquets into the kitchen.

"He shouldn't be coming over this time of the night to talk business." Kenny shook his head in disagreement.

"Is someone jealous?" Toni giggled, "no." He quickly replied.

"You're kinda cute when you're jealous." Toni smiled, "you deserve a prize." She smirked grabbing his hand leading him upstairs.
___________________________

Micheal and Carla walked into the boardroom up to where Lydia was seated with her macbook in front of her.

"What is so important that we had to come in at this time?" Carla asked in annoyance.

"Remember the incident with Kenny a few hours ago?" Lydia asked.

"Yes." Micheal nodded, "how could I forget we almost had him." Carla groaned.

"We were supposed to have him locked up in a jail cell already." Lydia said causing Micheal and Carla to arch their brows skeptically.

Lydia turned her macbook their way causing them to lean in further.

"Kenny's shipment was never cancelled." Carla read looking up between Micheal and Lydia.

"Which means, Toni lied." Lydia smirked.