fifty three - serious question

Sophie

Rebecca and Grayson offered to babysit all the kids because Ethan wanted to have a night alone, so he's taking me out.

I'm excited about it because we haven't really had time to do this since the twins were born, not that I'm complaining I love them both o death.

It was 7pm and we were ready to go. We headed over to Rebecca and Grayson's which was only a few minutes away.

Sean and Cameron were excited to see Bailey. We knocked on the door, Grayson answered. "Hi" he grinned at me.

"Hi" I chuckled and he let us inside. The four of us walked inside and we walked into the living room where Bailey and Rebecca were.

"Hey bitch" Rebecca smirked at me. "Hey" I smiled at her. "Ethan's taking me out" I said.

"Oh is he?" She glanced at Ethan, smirking. Grayson grinned at him. Why are they acting so weird?

"Before we leave I need to pee" I said and Ethan chuckled. I hurried to the bathroom.

I did my business, washed my hands and walked back out. The three of them were whispering.

"You ready?" I asked Ethan. He looked up at me. "Yup" he smiled. We said our goodbyes to Sean and Cameron and Grayson practically pushed us out the door.

"Don't worry they'll be fine" he said to us. "He's acting strange" I laughed.

"He's Grayson, when is he not strange" Ethan said. "That's true"

-

After driving for about twenty minutes, I asked Ethan where the hell we were going.

"Surprise, because I know how much you love them" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

Soon we pulled up at the beach. A wide smile instantly formed on my face.

He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

My fingers ran through his soft curls, causing him to let out a soft moan. I pulled away breathlessly, and smiled at him. "God I love you so much" he breathed.

We both got out of the car, and walked hand in hand in the sand. We want on all the rides, laughing and having a great time.

Just like when we were 17.

We walked down the beach, I was laughing so hard at Ethan's stupid jokes my stomach was hurting.

God I love this boy.

He stopped walking and my eyebrows furrowed. "Sophie, I need to ask you a serious question" his voice was nervous. I nodded my head.

He took both of his hands in mine, looking up at me with his beautiful hazel eyes.

A small smiled appeared on his lips. "Sophie, I knew since the minute I laid eyes on you, I'd fall head over heels in love with you. You're perfect Sophie, from head to toe" he said. I smiled, blushing.

"I could look into those beautiful green eyes all day long, and never get tired of them. And don't get me started on your smile. Your smile could light up a whole fucking city"

"When I'm with you, I'm a different person Soph. You make me happy. You make a better person. I feel like myself when I'm with you"

"When I'm with you, it's the best feeling in the world. You are the sweetest, most selfless, kindest person I've ever met" I began tearing up.

Why is he saying all this?

"Your laugh is the cutest thing I've ever heard, I could listen to it all day" he said. I chuckled. "Ethan my laugh is like a witch, it's a cackle" I said and he laughed, rolling his eyes.

"God I am so in love with you. What I'm trying to say is, Sophie I can't imagine life without you. I can't picture myself growing old with anyone else" oh my god.

"You've already blessed me with two beautiful boys, who I love to death. Sophie, I cherish every moment I spend with you. I want us to be together forever"

OH MY GOD IS HE GONNA-

He let go of my hands and reached into his pocket, pulling out a box. My shaky hand covered my mouth.

Oh my fucking god.

He got down on one knee, tears steaming down my face.

"Sophie will you do my the honours of making me the happiest man in the world"

"Will you marry me?"

_______________________

Thank you for reading Which One. DONT WORRY, there will be a sequel very very soon.
Love you all
-A