eighteen - sorry not sorry

Sophie

"Well?" They both said at the same time.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd have to choose between twins. This ones a new one!

"I..um. I-I'm sorry Grayson. But I chose Ethan" I said staring at the ground.

I hear Grayson scoff and I instantly look back up with him. "Fine you can have him. You deserve him" he said clenching his jaw.

"Grayson I never wanted this to happen. Y-You made me choose between you guys and-"

"Whatever I'm out of here" he said and he began walking in the opposite direction.

"Grayson!" I called after him multiple times but not once did he turn and look at me.

Ethan wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's okay. He's just being dramatic. He'll get over it eventually" he whispered in my ear.

"I hope so" I mumbled and he pressed a soft kiss on my lips. He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked staring at his beautiful smile.

"He left the keys" he said smirking at me. "And why is that funny?" I questioned.

"It means I get to take you on a date" he said giving me another panty dropping smile.

This boy!

We walked back to the car and Ethan opened the door for me. I thanked him and he jogged around to his side.

He turned the key in the ignition and pulled out onto the road.

"Where are we going for our first date?" I asked and he smiled.

"You'll see" he said grabbed a pair of sunglasses and putting them over his eyes, making him even hotter.

"Oh so it's a surprise is it?" I questioned him.

He licked his bottom lip. "Yep. I know how much you love them" he said glancing at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Dolan. I better of picked the right brother" I said.

"Oh trust me. You did" he said confidently sending me a wink.

"We'll see about that" I said.

Ethan

"Thank you for the best first date Ethan" Sophie said once I pulled into her house.

I turned the car off. "No problem princess" I said and her cheeks immediately went pink.

"Oh you like that name do you? Princess" I said placing my hand on her thigh.

I heard her breathing hitch as she stared down at her leg. I love having this affect.

I slid my hand slowly further up her thigh causing her to close her eyes. I removed her seatbelt for her and she looked at me.

She bit her lip immediately making my friend down there hard. She glanced down at my now hard dick and smirked.

"Hmm, seems like your friend likes the name too" she said and I chuckled.

"Only for you babe" I said and she smiled. I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto me so that she was now sitting on my lap.

She stared at me, lust filling her eyes. "You like this position huh?" I asked and she bit her lip once again making me even more turned on.

She shifted more onto my now very hard member causing me to let out a small moan. She smirked at me and wrapped her arms around neck.

Holy fuck this girl.

I rested my hands on her waist and I attached my lips to her neck. She threw her neck back in pleasure giving me more room to suck on her sweet spot; her collarbone.

"Ethan" she moaned lowly causing me to mom lightly again her neck.

"I can make you feel so good baby" I whispered to her as she began kissing my neck definitely marking her territory.

"Oh fuck" I mumbled as she ran her hands through my hair. I heard the door open and Sophie got off of my lap.

She smirked at me. "You tease" I said and she laughed.

"What did you really think I was going to have sex with you in a car. In my driveway?!" She laughed.

"Hm I guess not. Although car sex with you would be great" I said getting out of the car.

She rolled her eyes. "In your dreams Dolan" she said.

"Hey I never asked. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked grabbing a bouquet of white roses- her favourite, from the back seat of the car.

She smiled from ear to ear. "Of course Ethan!" She said wrapping her arms around me.

I smiled and hugged her back. I handed her the roses after we parted. She smiled at me and I kissed her lips softly.

"Aye Soph get inside. You can kiss your boyfriend you've to take your medication!" Brandon yelled from the front door.

She rolled her big green eyes at him and flipped him off. "Coming!" She said before kissing me one last time.

"See you at school tomorrow beautiful" I said and she blushed.

"See you E!" She said before walking inside.

That's my girl.

I got in the car and drove home with a smile plastered on my face. I walk into the house and most of the lights are off.

"I'm home!" I call out .
No reply. No one must be home.

"Ethan can you come in here for a sec" Grayson called out from the kitchen.

Fuck.

"Yeah sure" I replied nervously. I walked slowly towards the kitchen and noticed Grayson sitting down on the island with his head in his hands.

I cleared my throat and he lifted his head looking up at me.

"Can we talk" He asked lowly.