thirty - cupid

Sophie

Friday

"Now are you sure you're okay?" I asked Brandon for the billionth time in the last five minutes.

"Yes Soph I'm fine!" He said rolling his eyes. "It's not your job to look after me" he said.

"Well mom and dad aren't even here so it is my job" I said and he sunk down in his seat.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Uh"

"Soph your have to go to school. It's senior year!" He said crossing his arms.

"Ethan is coming to get me a lunch" I shrugged and he rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Brandon's room door swung open revealing a smiling Rebecca sipping a smoothie through a straw.

"What's up, bitch" she said flopping down next to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Moral support" she said and Brandon has confused written all over his face.

"Not to be rude, but who are you?" He asked Rebecca and I laughed.

"Bran this is Rebecca, Rebecca this is Brandon" I said and they exchanged smiles.

"Why are you really here?" I asked her.

"I got bored" she shrugged, throwing her empty container in the trash can behind us.

"So how's lover boy?" She asked and I noticed Brandon was asleep. I could hear the faint snores coming from his mouth.

"Um I need to tell you something" I said and she sat up, giving me her full attention.

I blew out a breath of air. "You know how I was at the hospital yesterday?" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah?"

"Well uh we went back to my place to shower and grab more clothes and we ended up-"

"Yes you go girl" Rebecca smirked at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm not done" I said and she smiled. "We didn't use a condom" I said and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god" she said, completely shocked.

"He pulled out though. I think" I said.

"You think?" She said standing up.

"No he definitely did" I said reassuring her. She sighed and sat down.

"He better of. Or else I'll kick his ass" she said and I laughed. The door swung open revealing a tired looking Ethan.

"Ugh it's lunch already" I sighed sinking in my chair. Ethan chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"C'mon babe. I need to get you to school before lunch ends" he laughed. His head turned to the left of me and his eyes landed on Rebecca. His eyebrows pulled together.