forty seven - ethan's here

Sophie

6 months later

I'm six months today and I'm huge. I can barley bend over these days. It's impossible to move.

I made it through graduation without showing too much, however the word did spread about the baby.

Ethan promised to kill anyone who's says one word to me, and he did keep his promise, getting him suspended for a week. He didn't mind though, he just wanted to protect me.

As for my parents, I haven't seen them since. They've mad it very clear they didn't want me in their lives, which was fine by me. I didn't want them either.

Lisa and Sean chipped in, buying Ethan and I an apartment so we'd have more room for the baby- babies actually.

I've never seen Ethan so excited. It's the cutest, he can't wait to be a father of our little boys.

It's all he talks about. Rebecca, Grayson and I have to tell him to shut up about it.

We were back at the apartment now, and I was making breakfast for the two, well four, of us.

I was mixing the pancake batter, when I accidentally dropped a spoon. I cursed under my breath. I hate when this happens.

"Ethan" I called out, wanting him to pick it up for me. Almost immediately, I hear him sprinting into the kitchen.

He rushed over to me, checking my face and body for any marks. "What is it? Are you okay? Did your water break. Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked, panicked.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Ethan, I just dropped a spoon" I told him, pointing to the spoon that was on the floor.

Ethan's mouth formed an O shape. "Well never fear, Ethan is here!" He said, picking up the spoon for me.

Laughing, I rolled my eyes at his goofiness. "I hate you" I said. "And I love you" he pecked my lips.

"Why can't you two just come out already?" I said, putting my hands on my stomach.

"It won't be long now" he smiled down at me. "Why don't we just go out for breakfast, I can tell you don't want to cook" he said, kissing my forehead.

I sighed in relief. "Oh thank god. Let me go change though" I said, beginning my journey to our bedroom.

"You don't need to change, you always look beautiful babe" Ethan said.

"Have you seen what I'm wearing?" I asked, pointing to my sweatpants and hoodie. He laughed, grabbing my hand. "Fine I'll help" he said, helping me to the bedroom.

He helped me change into some comfy yoga pants- pregnancy ones, and one of Ethan's hoodies. "There" he kissed my cheek.

Ethan

As I was driving, I couldn't help but admire Sophie. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Even when she's six mo this pregnant she still looks just as beautiful as ever.

How is this girl mine?

"I know I'm ugly, but can you stop staring" Sophie chuckled, looking over at me.

"You've never been ugly a day in your life Soph" I said, giving her thigh a squeeze. I know she's been insecure about herself and her body these past few months, but she shouldn't be.

"Eyes on the road, Dolan" she joked, pushing my face towards the road.

[short chapter, posting a long one tomorrow]