twenty - dinner

Ethan

I threw my head back in pleasure as Sophie took all of me in her mouth. "Fuck" I moaned grabbed her head making her go faster.

"Faster" I panted and she obeyed quickening her pace. I held her hair to the side and closed my eyes as I let out multiple loud moans.

"I'm out to-"
I said before releasing all of myself into her mouth. She swallowed all of it licking her lips.

"Now it's my turn-"

"Can you guys shut the fuck I'd rather not heard loud ass moaning. Thanks!" Grayson yelled from outside my door.

"Fuck off" I yelled and we both laughed.

"I didn't realise I was moaning so loud" I said smirking at her. "That's your fault" I said and her cheeks went red.

     Sophie

There was knock on the door. I quickly pulled up my pants and jeans and Grayson opened the door.

"Uh dinners ready" he said he said looking at the two of us. "And next time, keep it down" he said and closed the door.

We both laughed. "Well I'll get going" I said as I grabbed her bag and other stuff.

"Wait" Ethan said grabbing her bag from her. "Why don't you stay for dinner. "You can meet my mom" he said.

"I don't know. I don't wanna be-"

"She'll love you. C'mon" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the door.

"I don't want to intrude Ethan" I said as we walked down the stairs together.

"You're not intruding at all. Plus I want you to meet my mom" he said and we made our way into the kitchen.

We walked in and Ethan cleared his throat. "Oh hey Ethan I was wondering- oh who's this beautiful girl" the twins mom said and she turned around to greet us.

"This is my girlfriend Sophie" Ethan said swinging his arm around me.

"It's so nice to meet you Mrs Dolan" I said reaching my hand out for her to shake.

"Oh come here dear" she said gently swiping my hand away and engulfing my in a hug. "And you can call me Lisa" she said as we parted.

"Are you staying for dinner honey?" She asked and before I could protest Ethan jumped in.

"Yes she is" he said and Lisa smiled.

"Wonderful. I made lasagna" she said clapping her hands.

Ethan grabbed my hand and we sat down at the table next to each other. Grayson walked in and smiled at us. He sat down opposite of us, next to Lisa.

"So did you two meet?" She asked us and Grayson stiffened.

"Uh..funny story actually" Ethan said with a chuckle.

* * *

"Thank you for dinner, Lisa" I said.

"Oh no problem dear, it was my pleasure. Come back anytime!" She said giving me another warm hug.

"Thank you again" I said and she smiled.

"I'll drive you home" Ethan said placing a hand on my lower back. I smiled.

We walked out the door and we got into Ethan's bmw.

"Your mom is super nice. I like her" I said truthfully.

Ethan smiled. "I know she's pretty cool. She loves you" He said making me laugh.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She told me when you were in the bathroom" he said and I giggled.

"Good to know" I said and he rested his hand on my thigh. We drove back to my house listening and singing to the songs on the radio.

"Thanks for dinner" I said getting out of the car. Ethan followed my actions and jogged around to me.

"No problem. I'll walk you to the door" he said taking my bag from me.

"Such a gentleman" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Always" He said winking at me. He's so hot.

He leaned in for a kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled at me and kissed me passionately.

"Yes! You go girl" I heard behind us. I pulled away and looked at the front door.

"I hate you Josh" I said giving him the middle finger. He just laughed.

"I'll see you in school tomorrow babe" Ethan said pecking my lips quickly. "See ya" I replied and walked up to the door.

"Why do you have to ruin everything Joshie" I said smacking his chest.

"Because I'm your best friend and that's what best friends are for" he joked.

"Fuck you. Things could have got steamy" I joked.

"Steamy huh? In your front lawn, while your brothers home yeah, very steamy" he said.

"Again fuck you" I said opening the door. We walked in and I yelled "Brandon I'm home".

He peeped his head in from the kitchen. "Hey Soph. How was your day?" He asked smiling at me.

"Eh kinda boring" I lied. He nodded his head and went back into the kitchen.

"So how was your day really?" Josh asked smirking at me.

I laughed. "Eventful" I said and he chuckled.

We walked up to my room and I sat down on my bed. Josh threw himself on my desk chair and grinned at me.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked taking off my vans.

"You have him a blowjob didn't you" he smirked.

My cheeks went bright pink. "N-No"

"Yes you did"

"Fine. Maybe I did" I said shoving a pillow over my face.

"You sly dog you!" He laughed and I chucked the pillow at him.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him causing him to laugh even more.

"Oh my god I hate you" I said covering my face. "How did you even know?"

"Because your my best friend and I know everything about you" He said and I nodded. "Your right"

"So how was it?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well for starters, he's fucking huge". I said and he smirked.

"Ah so just like me then" he said and I laughed.

"Yeah sure"