twelve - cheater

Sophie

The final bell rang meaning I could go home. I grabbed all my stuff and made my way to my locker.

I shoved everything in my locker and shut it. Grayson texted me to meet him at his car so he could drive me home.

I walked out the double doors and the warm air hit my face.

I walked around the parking lot trying to find Grayson's car. But what I found was much worse.

Grayson was leaning against his car with Ashley Fox on him sticking her tongue down this throat.

I walked over to them as tears filled my eyes. "You fucking jerk!" I yelled causing Grayson to push Ashley off him.

"Sophie! I-I can explain. This isn't what it looks like"

"Oh well to me it looks like you sticking your tongue down her throat" I yelled.

"Then it's exactly what I looks like" Ashley said smirking at me.

"Did I fucking ask you" I spat at her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Sophie please" he pleaded.

"Go fuck yourself Dolan. Or better yet go fuck her!" I said pointing to Ashley.

After that I stormed off to god only knows where. I sat down at the edge of the pavement and multiple tears fell from my eyes.

"Sophie?" I heard a familiar voice say. Ethan.

I looked up at him with my tear filled eyes. He looked at me and sat down next to me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked softly, rubbing my back in comfort.

He lifted his hand and wiped the tears away from my cheek using his thumb.

"Grayson" I said plainly.

He stiffened. "What did he do?" He asked lowly.

"Amber" I said. I guess he put two and two together because stood up and clenched his fists.

"That asshole" he spat. I stood up next to him.

"Ethan don't do anything stupid" I said looking into his eyes. "Can you just take me home please?" I asked.

"Grayson was supposed to but..."

His eyes softened. "Of course Soph. C'mon let's go" he said grabbing my hand.

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I thanked him and he jogged around to his side.

He got in and drove to my house. He pulled up in the driveway. "You want me to stay a while?" He asked me.

I looked over to him. "You wouldn't mind would you" I said.

He smiled. "Of course not. Plus I need to get something to distract otherwise I'd be beating the shit out of Grayson right now" he said and I laughed.

"Don't" I said as we walked in the house.

He chucked. "I won't. But he totally would deserve it" he said.

"I agree" I said. "I was actually on my way to tell him about our kiss" I said and Ethan looked up at me.

"Maybe you should wait to tell him" he said and I nodded my head.

"It was one kiss it's not like I stuck my tongue down your throat" I said.

"I agree with you. I don't get why he would do something like that" Ethan said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Aren't you two known for being fuckboys?" I said.

Ethan chuckled. "I guess we are" he said. "Plus Gray has Ashley have been on again off again for as long as I've known. They some how always end up together" he said  shaking his head.

"But don't worry about that. Let's do something fun. Help you get your mind off things" he said followed by a smirk.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked him.

"Two words. Rollar. Coaster" he said.