two - "what do you want?"

Sophie

"What do you want?" I asked confused. Why is Grayson Dolan, one of the most popular guys in school, standing outside my car?

"I..uh..you..uh" He stammered scratching the back of his neck looking down at his feet.

"What?" I asked growing inpatient.

"You..uh..left this inside" he said handing me my Geometry book.

As he handed me the book our fingers accidentally brushed off each other and a weird feeling shivered up my spine. What  was that?!

"Oh, uh thank you" I said and slightly blushing. Why am I blushing?!

"No problem, Sophie" he said nodding his head with a slight smirk. I hate you admit it but boy was he good looking

"How do you-" I began but he cut me off.

"Your book has your name on it" he said with a slight chuckle.

"Right" I said letting out a small laugh.

"Well I guess I'll see you around school" he said and began to walk away.

* * *

I drove into my driveway and parked my car in its usual spot.

As I got out a warm California summer breeze hit my face and slightly blew my hair out of my face. Summer has always been my favourite season.

I walked into my house and yelled "I'm home". There was no reply so I guess everyone was out. No surprise there I'm usually home alone.

My parents work a lot and I don't get to see them as much as I would like to. And my brother Brandon started college in New York  this year so I hardly see him. Only holidays.

I made myself some dinner and made my way up to my room. I flipped down on my bed and grabbed my laptop.

I open Netflix and put on some Teen Wolf to watch. I tried to concentrate on the show but he was racing through my mind.

Why is Grayson Dolan on my mind?

Thank you for reading. Sorry it was short!