twenty five - taken

Ethan

"Oh my god. What the fuck is going on" Brandon said pacing around. I heard a door shut from outside and faint footsteps.

"What if it's then?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Brandon, I don't think it's them considering there's freaking blood on the ground and they are no where to be seen" I whisper yelled.

I heard the footsteps getting closer. "Shit. We need to hide" Brandon said.

"Okay...uh the laundry room" I said and we both ran into it. I quietly shut the door and Brandon looked at me worried.

He opened his mouth to say something but I smacked my hand over it and mouth "shh" while holding my finger against my lips.

He nodded his head and I removed my hand. I sighed in frustration and heard high heels clacking against the wooden floors.

"Did you hear something?" A deep voice belonging to a male I'm guessing spoke.

"No you freaking idiot!" An annoying female high pitched voice said. "Now grab the phones and let's go before someone comes back" she yelled.

"Alright, Alright" The male voice sighed. A few moments later the door slammed shut and the noise of a car driving off was heard.

I opened the door and we stepped out of it. "Shit what are we gonna do Ethan?" Brandon said running his hands through his hair.

"I don't know. Just grab a lacrosse stick and let's follow that car" I said and he nodded in agreement.

We walked to the back room and Brandon picked up a lacrosse stick. I grabbed my keys off the table and picked the baseball bat that was on the ground and we ran of the out.

We rushed to my car and got in. I started the car and pulled out it the driveway. "Right so how we gonna track them?" I asked pressing my foot against the accelerator making the car speed down the roads.

"We could try snapmap?" Brandon suggested pulling out his phone. "Sophie always keeps her phone in her back pocket. Always" he said opening up the app.

I glanced at him for a moment. "You think it will work?" I asked and he shrugged. "It's worth a try what else can we do?" He said.

He clicked snapmap and looked around for Sophie. A smirk formed on his lips and he lifted his up for me to see.

"101 Riversale Lane" I said confused. "Do you know where that it?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"One of my friends lives there. He lives in 98 Riversale Lane" he explained and I nodded.

"So you know where that is?" I asked.

"I know exactly where it is"

Ten minutes later we pull up at a massive three storey house. "Holy fuck" I said turned the key in the ignition turning the car off. "I know whose house this is" I said opening the car door.

Brandon followed my actions and got out of the car. "Who's is it?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Grayson's ex girlfriend. Ashley Fox" I said clenching my jaw. His eyes widened at my words.