forty nine - beautiful boys

Ethan

The nurses came back in with our two beautiful boys. The nurse handed one to me, and the other to Sophie.

I looked down to the baby in my arms, I couldn't contain my smile. He looked pretty much the same as me, my own mini me.

He had Sophie's big green eyes, which I was very happy about. Her eyes were my favourite part about her.

I looked over at Sophie, smiling down at our other creation, and a tear slid down my cheek.

He was identical to the one in my arms, which I loved. Two mini me's.

I looked back down at the boy in my arms and more tears formed. How did I get so lucky?

There was a soft knock on the door, and my parents entered. My mom was in hysterics, my dad had the biggest smile on his face.

"We were just at Gray ask Rebecca's, her baby still hasn't come out" my mom told me.

I nodded my head and looked down at the child in my arms. I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

I walked over to Sophie, kissing her on the forehead. She smiled at me, also crying.

"What are the names" my dad asked, walking over admiring the twins.

I looked over at Sophie and she smiled, nodding. "We decided on Sean" she said, referring to the baby in her arms.

My dad smiled, taking the baby out of her arms. "I love it" he grinned cheekily at us.

"And this one is Cameron" I said, handing him to my mom. "Beautiful names" she said.

I grabbed Sophie's hand, intertwining our fingers together. "We're parents" I whispered.

"I love you" She said, capturing my lips in a sweet kiss. "I love you more"

-

A few hours went by, and Rebecca had finally delivered the baby. She had a girl!

I couldn't wait to see my new niece.

Grayson came into our room. He looked at the baby in my arms and smiled at me.

"Gray, do you want to be the godfather of Cameron?" I asked him. His eyes widened. "Me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Of course!" He exclaimed, taking Cameron out of my arms. "What's the other ones name?" He asked, admiring Cameron.

"Sean" my dad said, proudly. I chuckled. "That's so sweet Ethan" Grayson said, a tear sliding down his cheek.

"I'm Sean's godmother" my sister Cameron smirked at the two of us. "Well I have to go, I want to go hold my daughter again" he said, handing the baby to my mom.

"Go with him Ethan" Sophie said, from behind me. "No, I don't want to leave you" I said.

"Go" She said, sternly, but with a smile. I sighed giving in.

I walked into Grayson's room, Rebecca was holding her new baby girl.

"What's her name?" I asked, looking at the beautiful little girl.

"Bailey" Grayson said and I smiled. "Like your middle name" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"It was Rebecca's idea, I think it's cute for a girl- not a boy" he laughed.

Rebecca handed me Bailey and I looked down at her in awe. She had Grayson's big hazel eyes and a little bit of hair, coloured light brown like Rebecca. Adorable.

"How is Sophie?" Rebecca asked me. "Great, But shes tired. Sean and Cameron were only a minute apart so she didn't get much of a break" I chuckled.

"I really want to see her" Rebecca pouted. "You will soon" I told her.

"So are the cute?" Rebecca asked me. "Of course they are I made them!" I joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, they're basically mini Grayson and I. But with Sophie's green eyes" I said.

"She does have beautiful eyes" Rebecca agreed with me.