fifteen - prom

Sophie

"Ethan's gonna die when he sees you" Amber said.

"Ha doubt it" I laughed, strapping on my heels.

"What are you talking about? You look amazing" she playfully scoffed.

"Thanks Am, so do you" I complimented her. "I'm just worried about Grayson. He said he was fine with it, but I know he's not" I sighed.

"Don't worry about Grayson, okay. All that matters is you and Ethan" she said, smiling at me.

The doorbell rings and Amber and I rush out of my bedroom. I hurry down the stairs and swing open the door, revealing Ethan and one of the guys on the football team who was taking Amber.

I smiled at Ethan who was staring at me. He looked me up and down and smiled. "Holy shit you look amazing" he breathed.

"So do you" I said, blushing.

We took pictures- literally a thousands, and we made our way to the school.

We walked into the gym and met up with the rest of our friends. I look over to see Grayson walking inside the gym, with none other than Ashley Foxx.

Did he really just do that?

Grayson

I walked in with Ashley and I saw Sophie look over at us. I immediately looked away from her gaze. I could tell she was mad.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I told Ashley, and she scoffed.

"We just got here Gray" she crossed her arms over her chest. "And?"

"Fine, I'll come with you then" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"No" I said, and walked off the bathroom. I made my way inside. There was no one in here except me.

I turned on the tap and splashed cold water on my face. "Keep it together Grayson" I breathed.

I walked back out there and over to Ashley. "What took you?" She scoffed.

"Nothing. Let's just dance" I grabbed her hand, pulling her onto the dance floor near Sophie and Ethan.

Ethan sees me and rolls his eyes. He leans in to kiss Sophie and my blood boils.

That's it!

I grabbed him and pulled him away from Sophie. "What the fuck?!" Ethan yelled, causing people to look our way.

I swung at his face and he stumbled backwards. "Alright, you wanna do it that way then?" He mumbled, swinging at me.