(31) Change Your Mind

((Yes, I named the chapter after the episode, but i can't think of anything and this chapter is kind of like my warm up and getting used to writing chapters of stories again...so yeah...If the chapter isn't too good as the others, i'm really sorry guys. To be honest, this episode did come out a while ago, but i cannot get over it. See you guys soon!!))

*After several months and pergernat things*

The entire break was over, the kids have returned to school. The two skeletons on the other hand....have seen better days. Papyrus was being the protective brother and husband he always was, but things got a little too overboard and the two brothers ended up having an argument with Sans claiming that he can be his own independent self. It's been 2 days since the brother's have talked to each other and the house has gotten quiet since then.

Papyrus was walking home from buying groceries with a guilty look on his face. He knew he shouldn't have yelled at Sans. He just wanted to make sure his lover was always happy, especially with the new babies on the way. Honestly, he still couldn't believe they were twins. They never really did anything...mature...so it wasn't expected at all. When Papyrus put all the groceries away, he walked to his room and flopped on his bed and let out a tired and empty sigh. Everyone was out doing something, which left him alone in the house...except one person.

Sans was outside their room on the balcony staring off at the beach not far from them, listening to the ocean waves as he held his small ukulele, playing notes and singing to himself. The younger brother suddenly sat up has he heard the familiar voice of his lover. He then stood up, walked to the entrance of the balcony, and quietly slid open the thin glass wall.
"I don't need you to respect me, I respect me...
I don't need you to love me, I love me...
But I want you to know you could know me..."
Papyrus' eyes widened as they filled with tears of regret and sorrow. He couldn't see his brother's eyes, but he knew what he was feeling in the tone of his voice.
"If you change your miiiiind..."
A small smile appeared on his face as he heard the beautiful sounds coming from his brother's mouth.
"If you change your miiiiiind...
Change your miiiiiiiind......."
As Sans finished the last note, and played the last string, Papyrus then walked behind him and wrapped his arms around his brother. Sans suddenly gasped, quickly pulled away from the hug and turned around to see his brother with a small shock on his face, tears streaming down from his eyes. "P-Papyrus..." He suddenly said. "S....sans...I'm...s-so sorry..." the taller skeleton choked out as his hands covered his mouth. "I-I'm so sorry i made you mad...." Sans put his ukulele down and looked up to the other. "P-papy...i-it's ok, love. I'm sorry too...I should've known you were only trying to to the right thing..."

((A/N - DANG IT THIS IS MAKING ME DEPRESSED AGAIN- i haven't seen my own bean in 5 months... *cri*))

Papyrus wrapped his arms around his brother once again as Sans buried his face in Papyrus' neck. Everything was ok once again

That's when Sans suddenly felt a strong pain in his stomach.

OH NO SANS WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! Yep i left it on a cliffhanger after so long. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SEASON FINALE OF STEVEN UNIVERSE OMG. Seriously though guys, thank you so much for supporting me in this journey of A Brother's Love. It really has been fun writing out this story for you all. I'll be sure to work on the next chapter because something amazing is gonna happen soon!!