(7) Alone Together (Warning: there's a bunch of "fluff" in here!

Btw, a friend of mine gave the the idea and confidence to write a fluff chapter. Also, yep. The title is from Steven Universe. I just now realized XD.

Sans' POV
I opened the door to me and Papyrus' house. I put the pie from Toriel in the fridge cuz I didn't want to to go bad before Pap comes home. For once in my life, I didn't feel tired at all. Bored, I decided to go sit on the couch and watch TV. It was unusually quiet in the house. I would always hear Papyrus talking to me or himself, but now that he's gone, it was lonely and silent. Half an hour passed and even watching TV was boring. I haven't sang in a while so I decided to give it a shot. I thought for a minute. What should I sing..? I thought. Oh! I got it. I cleared my throat.
"Today I don't feel like doin anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like pickin up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything. Nothin at all."

I whistled the next part of the tune cuz I was too lazy to sing the rest.  "Nothin at all." Suddenly, the door clicked open and Papyrus stepped inside. "Hi Sans!" He said sweetly. I turned to look at my brother. "Heya Paps. How was training?" He smiled like he always did. "It was great! You should've seen me. I grabbed the tomatoes and went BAM!!" His hand making a motion to look like he was smashing something against a table. "The sauce splashed all over the countertop!! Me and Undyne ended up getting covered in tomato sauce...but it was worth it because she seemed super impressed! Another successful victory from The Great Papyrus!!" Pap said. I smiled warmly and walked up to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I chuckled. "Glad to hear you had fun, Paps." Then his smile slightly faded. "Well...it would've been more fun with you next to me, Sans. I missed you.." he said as he knelt down to hug me. "Aw, Pap...you've only been gone for a couple of hours." I said, hugging back. "S-still...even with all the excitement, it felt lonely without you." Papy said. I suddenly felt a warmth coming from him. I turned my head, looking at Pap and saw that he was blushing. Seeing him blush made my heart jump. "H-heh...I missed you too..." I stuttered. He let go of the hug and pulled me closer, kissing me. I felt my face burn up and kissed back. I felt his hands slowly slip down to my hips and gently pulled me even closer, tightening the kiss. I felt my heart pounding against my rib cage as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then unexpectedly, I felt something warm and slimey press against my teeth. Then I realized it was Pap's tongue asking for entrance. I was shocked to find out that he knew things like this. I opened my mouth slowly and let his tongue slip inside my mouth. His hands suddenly pushed me to the couch still kissing me. Papyrus was now on top of me, his tongue exploring the wet cave of my mouth. My face was burning as I tried getting dominance, I was failing. Papyrus sucked my tongue making me moan a little (OH MY GOD IM SORRY). He pulled away, a string of saliva between our mouths. We were breathing hard, and we were blushing, looking into each others eyes. "H...heh...I-i didn't know you...you knew..." I stammered, still gasping for air. "W-well...we...we have the internet...d-did you really think I was that innocent..?" Paps asked. I shyly nodded. He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Now you know, Sansy." He said in a sweet tone. I blushed and felt my heart skip a beat. "P-pap...?" Papyrus chuckled and hugged me. "Is this to much for you...?" He asked quietly. "....no...no it's not, Papy." I said in a reassuring voice. "A-are you sure..?" He asked in a suddenly concerned tone in his voice. I nodded. "Yes, Papyrus. I'm ok like this." He smiled. "Ok... I believe you."

We spent the rest of the time watching TV together before we went to bed that night. "Good night, Sans." Papyrus said. "Night, bro." I said, blowing a kiss to him before going in my room. I hear Papyrus giggle before going into his own room. I close the door and sit down on my bed. I cover my face and blushed. DID THAT SERIOUSLY JUST HAPPEN?!?! D-DID ME AND PAP... being the weirdo I am, I pinched myself. OW. Holy crap it did happen. I mentally screamed as I blushed. I calmed myself down and went to bed.

IM GONNA EXPLODE. Oh my god I wrote my first fluff chapter...I finally got the courage to write this chapter thanks to a friend of mine. They don't have a Wattpad account but they kindly gave me the idea to write this. I hope it wasn't cringe for you guys XD. I've been thinking about writing this for a while now but I just never gotten the courage to do it. Finally!! I feel so accomplished! Welp see ya guys.