(24) Down The Isle...

((I'm not a wedding expert, and I have no idea what to put or what they have to say because I've never been to a wedding but I'll try my best. SANS AND PAPYRUS ARE COUNTING ON IT!! Alright. Enough waiting. Here we go!!))

The doors to the chapel opened and revealed no other than the short skeleton standing there, his bright blue dress covered in echo flowers. The chapel had been darkened and the ceiling was decorated with blue and orange crystals like the ones back home in Waterfall. For the first time since they got to the surface, Sans felt nostalgic at the sight of the glowing stones. Then the moment struck, his face slowly covered in a blue hue. When he saw Papyrus, his brother looking back at him, it suddenly seemed like it was as if nothing else existed but them. Every step he took, everything turned to slow motion. Finally, he reached to where his brother was waiting for him. ((Help I'm gonna die of happiness)) He did notice the other mouth something to him: "You look beautiful." His blush grew brighter as well as his smile, and it hit him that all of this was finally happening (like how this chapter was finally published). Minutes passed and they said their vows. It was Papyrus' turn first, "Sans...my sweet little blueberry...we both worked really hard for this moment to come true, and for you being a lazy-bones all the time," The audience chuckled. "That's an accomplishment for both of us. Nothing will ever tear us apart. I love you." The shorter couldn't help but blush even more. "Papy, baby carrot, heh...back when we were in the underground, life felt so..plain...but whenever you were around, it was as if everything turned to sunshine's and rainbows. I can never be without you. I love you too." The priest then asked, "Papyrus, do you take your brother to be your significant other and cherish him until the end of time?" He nodded and said, "I do." With his normal, confident, and adorable voice. "And Sans. Do you take Papyrus to have him as your own and care for him forever?" The shorter skeleton smiled and said "I do."
"Then by the power of monsters and humans, I now pronounce you a new pair of life. You may now seal your love with a kiss" ((EEEEE OMFG IM DYING)) Papyrus' hand gently lifted the others face and leaned in as the others arms wrapped around his brother's neck.
*Chu*
Suddenly, everyone stood, cheered and yelled in joy as the two pulled away, both blushing messes as smiled at each other with pure happiness in their souls. (It autocorrected to soup XD) It was a very happy day for them.

YAAAYYY IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS FLIPPING CHAPTER!!! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED, THEY'RE MARRIED AND NOW THEY HAVE A CHILD ON THE WAY. Oh my god it's midnight...eh XD
Welp I want to give credits to all of you who contributed to giving ideas for the wedding! I couldn't have done it without your help.
Oh and ANOTHER SU and UT crossover that I found adorable:

I dunno every time I look at it, it's so cute and awesome at the same time!!!Now if you'll  excuse me

Now if you'll  excuse me...*flops on the bed* ZZZzzzzzz.....