(25) KARAOKE PARTYYY!!!

Hours after the wedding, Sans and Papyrus hosted a party at the house. There was lots of food (SPOOGHATTI), decorations, and of course, a karaoke machine they bought a few months ago. Everyone took their turns singing their songs. Alphys, Undyne and partially Papyrus sang Fishy Love. Frisk, Asriel, Chara and Monster Kid all sang We Are The Crystal Gems, Asgore sang  Mercy (S. Men), Toriel sang Home. Mettaton, hilariously, had his own solo, Haven't You Noticed I'm A Star, which went well with his personality...and finally, Sans and Papyrus has their own little duet. As the shorter skeleton clicked on the song, everyone fanboyed/fangirled as Drop Pop Candy came on. Everyone clapped and cheered as the two shared their own verses. Minutes passed, and the song was done. The shorter looked to his brother, "I'll be right back, Pap." He looked back to Sans. "Oh, Ok." Sans rushed up to his room and grabbed a hidden instrument case from his closet. He zipped it open revealing a shiny guitar. Smiling to himself, he gently pulled it out and started to tune it.

(Later)

The lights dimmed.

Everyone went quiet.

There he stood, at the top of the stairs stood Sans, holding his guitar and a mic attached to it. He began to play as everyone watched. Then, he looked to his brother.

"Loving can hurt,
Loving can hurt sometimes.
But it's the only thing that I know."

He slowly walked down the stairs as he continued to play.

"When it gets hard...
You know it can get hard sometimes." Papyrus smiled a little
"It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.
We keep this love in a photograph,
We made these memories for ourselves.
Where our eyes are never closing,
Hearts are never broken,
Times forever frozen still"

He paused, getting ready to sing the next line, then

Papyrus began to sing

"So you can keep me...inside the pocket of your ripped jeans,
Holding me closer till our eyes meet.
You won't ever be alone."

Then they sang in unison

"Wait for me to come home."

((This made me cry a little, I'm not gonna lie xD))